I’d trade 5 1st round draft picks for that guy . (1 Viewer)

I hope the Saints trade entire draft + multiple future #1s to trade up to the top spot and select...Chase Young

Not for any football reason, but that thread would be the greatest thing of all time.

Haha, no doubt.

We have Drew Brees playing some of the best football of his career and exchanging msgs with Tom Brady about going back and forth with the TD pass record “for a while” and some Saints fans are ready to move on already. No thanks.

If there were a draft where a team would consider giving up so much to get a player that you could build your team around. I think this is the year, with Joe. But no team is going to. Saints did it, Falcons did it. Saints failed and Falcons did ok with Julio and they did not get a Super Bowl win. Julio certainly panned out extremely well, but they could have also had Michael Thomas for a lot less, right? ?

The point is. Trading away so many draft picks, is simply just not worth it; PERIOD! This is why no team is going to bone up about 5-6 #1 draft choices to land Burrow. And the Bengals already have said, they are not screwing this up.

An Ohio team has the chance to draft an Ohio kid who just happens to be the best QB in college football. They *HAVE* to take him.

Why would anyone trade multiple first round picks for and guy that...
1 could not beat out two others at his first school of choice?
2 only played well in one season in his collegiate career?
3 for someone that nobody knows if this is just a flash in a pan type thing?
I think his good but come on REALLY.
Because he is a product of LSU.

Think if this kid played for Wisconsin all the Saints fans would be clamoring for him as much? It's because he's at LSU right?
No. It’s because he’s very good and has been very good against top competition.

That said, I do not want to invest what it would take to get him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom