I’d trade 5 1st round draft picks for that guy . (1 Viewer)

I’ll trade 2 2020,2021, And Kamara for Ol’Joe lol #1 overall and a 2020 2nd and a conditional 2nd or 3rd

Snatch Jefferson this year , Chase next year and sign Fornette as a free agent ?? we can

Banking there all picks 27-32

Your really only trading 2 picks And a world class player

Let’s fire Pete and Hire Joe Brady as O Coordinator while we’re at it

Let me add we can also Snatch Moss with Chase next year.

Last edited:
I’ll trade 2 2020,2021, And Kamara for Ol’Joe lol #1 overall and a 2020 2nd and a conditional 2nd or 3rd

Snatch Jefferson this year , Chase next year and sign Fornette as a free agent ?? we can

Banking there all picks 27-32

Your really only trading 2 picks And a world class player

Let’s fire Pete and Hire Joe Brady as O Coordinator while we’re at it
You forgot to use the sarcasm font.

Burrow has looked great this year, and my favourite thing about him is his accuracy. But he doesn't look like an elite next level, electric player like Mahomes or Lamar. Someone else will come along after Brees and we'll roll with them. We may even get lucky and get another great. Trust in our scouting and in Payton. Burrow isn't worth anything close to that much of a risk

Why would anyone trade multiple first round picks for and guy that...
1 could not beat out two others at his first school of choice?
2 only played well in one season in his collegiate career?
3 for someone that nobody knows if this is just a flash in a pan type thing?
I think his good but come on REALLY.

You guys that want to trade away the farm seriously need to cool the jets and tap the brakes a bit. Burrow looks damn good. He could be worth it. But we don’t know how his game will translate. And the list of top 5 picks that have been disappointments or busts is too long to count. JaMarcus Russell for instance, or Baker Mayfield, Mitch Trubisky, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen in recent years. I’m not saying Burrow is going to turn out like that, but we don’t know. Statistically it’s more likely than finding a unicorn like Brees/Manning/Brady.

just not worth selling the farm imo

Can we just get a few defensive guys and win a forking Superbowl?? I think the saints have a great team but the defensive holes just are too much of a predictable let down. They lost the same way to SF in the playoffs in 2011. It just looks like they are sitting there waiting instead of making sure the play is stopped.

You guys that want to trade away the farm seriously need to cool the jets and tap the brakes a bit. Burrow looks damn good. He could be worth it. But we don’t know how his game will translate. And the list of top 5 picks that have been disappointments or busts is too long to count. JaMarcus Russell for instance, or Baker Mayfield, Mitch Trubisky, Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen in recent years. I’m not saying Burrow is going to turn out like that, but we don’t know. Statistically it’s more likely than finding a unicorn like Brees/Manning/Brady.

just not worth selling the farm imo
When guys have all day to sit in the pocket and wing the ball around are the guys that you never know about. The way Joe handles himself under pressure, is able to avoid the rush, the ball placement, the accuracy, the leadership. the work ethic. the mobility, the toughness, the way he works through his reads quickly, the football IQ both presnap and after the snap are off the charts. This tells me everything I need to know. The guy is going to be a stud in the NFL and he's going to be good early on. He's on a mission to prove something and he's doing it with a package of talent that rarely comes along. I see it, you see it, every NFL scout sees it. Hell, even the Bengals see it. We do not have the ammo to get Joe so quit worrying about it.

When guys have all day to sit in the pocket and wing the ball around are the guys that you never know about. The way Joe handles himself under pressure, is able to avoid the rush, the ball placement, the accuracy, the leadership. the work ethic. the mobility, the toughness, the way he works through his reads quickly, the football IQ both presnap and after the snap are off the charts. This tells me everything I need to know. The guy is going to be a stud in the NFL and he's going to be good early on. He's on a mission to prove something and he's doing it with a package of talent that rarely comes along. I see it, you see it, every NFL scout sees it. Hell, even the Bengals see it. We do not have the ammo to get Joe so quit worrying about it.

Agreed. Sometimes I think people comment without ever watching a single one of his games. He's had some phenomenal games this season, but everything you need to know about Burrow is in that 2018 LSU/TAMU game where he left it all on the field and carried the team. This season he put on display all of his talent.

Trade won’t happen but if Cincy let it to be known the puck was up for a trade other teams would /could out bid us as our picks are low round picks

imagine the backlash in Ohio after OSU let him leave and Cincy trades his rights....both to Louisiana lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom