I’m Calling It Now…The Saints Will Reach .500 All Time During Winston’s Run (2 Viewers)

Call me crazy, but I think the Saints will finally get to .500 all time during Winston’s run as the king term QB.
If you’re wondering, the Saints at this moment are only 54 below .500 all time.
Shows you how truly terrible the organization was for so long when we're still 54 games below .500 after 15 years of winning under Payton/Brees/Loomis, etc.

For comparison the Saints were 237-352 from ‘67-‘05

I think I did this a while back and before we hired Payton we were only ahead of the Tampa Bay Bucaneers for all-time win %.

Since his hiring we have also moved ahead of the Cardinals, Jaguars, Falcons, Bengals, Texans, Jets and Lions and we are within striking distance of the Bills and Panthers now.

I think I did this a while back and before we hired Payton we were only ahead of the Tampa Bay Bucaneers for all-time win %.

Since his hiring we have also moved ahead of the Cardinals, Jaguars, Falcons, Bengals, Texans, Jets and Lions and we are within striking distance of the Bills and Panthers now.
Basically the Saints are around where the Eagles were when Reid was coaching the team.

The total win percentage metric is not really that important to me, because I know I'd rather have two 4-12 seasons, an 8-8 season, and a 12 - 4 season with Superbowl championship, followed by an 8-8 season resulting in a 36 - 44 record, than to have five 9-7 seasons with nothing to show for it, except to boast of a 45-35 win record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom