I’m going with the Saints to win throughout the Playoffs, cold weather or not (1 Viewer)

Gentilly504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Saints don’t make it and have another heartbreak? O well always next year. Since team playoffs, you cheer and believe no matter what. Playoffs is the time for fan bias and not being objective. My score:

Saints 53 Bucs 13 or
Saints 51 Bucs 10

Two TDs on Special Team and TDs on Defense.

If Saints don’t make it and have another heartbreak? O well always next year. Since team playoffs, you cheer and believe no matter what. Playoffs is the time for fan bias and not being objective. My score:

Saints 53 Bucs 13 or
Saints 51 Bucs 10

Two TDs on Special Team and TDs on Defense.

watched the NFL Network briefly tonight, it had some talk of the Bucs and it dawned on me. I feel comfortable with this matchup. More comfortable than maybe I’ve felt in along time. We have proven we have what it takes multiple times to beat these guys. As much as the hype will be brought up and blown up, ultimately I feel a lot of anticipation to get after it once again against them!

I feel we will win.

I also feel we will plan the Rams when we win.

I can’t see us not making the Super Bowl when we get past this week.

let’s do it!

How's your track record?

Well, before the Saints and Bucs 2nd game, I was correct when I said that the Bucs wouldn’t score a TD against the Saints. Now I’m saying 2 TDs at the most for the Bucs. Likely hood of me being wrong? 99.9%

Slight tangent: Did Aaron Donald get magic fairy dust sprinkled on him to cure his ribs?

Get Up and others never even mention AD's rib injury when talking about the Rams' D going up against GB!

(At least Jeff Saturday on NFL Live(?) mentioned that the O-line will be taking every shot they can into AD's ribs.)

Slight tangent: Did Aaron Donald get magic fairy dust sprinkled on him to cure his ribs?

Get Up and others never even mention AD's rib injury when talking about the Rams' D going up against GB!

(At least Jeff Saturday on NFL Live(?) mentioned that the O-line will be taking every shot they can into AD's ribs.)
Yea he's fine lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom