I’m not a LSU fan..... so take it easy on me. (1 Viewer)

Tony1Saintfan

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of LSU, I’m not a homer, I wasn’t born in Louisiana. I’m just a college football fan. To any non homer of a team that knows a little bit about football could watch LSU and see that they are by far the best team in the nation. To all you Tiger fans rest up because you are going to have a long season. Congratulations on that win today because I know it’s been long overdue.

I’m not a fan of LSU, I’m not a homer, I wasn’t born in Louisiana. I’m just a college football fan. To any non homer of a team that knows a little bit about football could watch LSU and see that they are by far the best team in the nation. To all you Tiger fans rest up because you are going to have a long season. Congratulations on that win today because I know it’s been long overdue.
You're probably right, but Ohio State is also very impressive. I think that will be the national championship matchup. Alabama is also very good, and if they hadn't made those 2 early fumbles, they probably would've won. However, if we play them again, it won't be in their backyard.

As a Michigan fan I can only hope that this is our year vs Ohio State.
[
best player in the nation. If the Bengals or Dolphins pass on him for Tua or Burrough they;ll be making a huge mistake

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom