I’m really disappointed in our inability to defend the 2-minute prior to halftime. (1 Viewer)

Packers Fans: “Well, we’re really disappointed that we have something in common with the Falcons.
No TDs.” :mad:
I think the Falcons take the Gold medal for worse loss of the week. Everyone knew Atlanta was bad but the Eagles are most likely a bad team also.

I'm disappointed that I was rendered into a state of shock the entire game and didn't even do my dances or anything.

I was sitting there like OMG OMG OMG the entire time. Damn near catatonic.

A Saints stupor. I don't know the last time that happened, if ever.
lol, I know exactly what you mean. I was like that till when Harris first caught that long bomb TD. But by the time we kicked the PAT, I finally came to and started a dance of joy because I felt comfortable enough with the lead.

Well played sir/madam. I was all set to come in here and type something else.

You gotta be disappointed in the defense. In previous years, they would take the first few games off. And then come game 4, they started to pull it together. The excitement leading up to game 4 was awesome, knowing the defense would pull it together and surprise everyone

But now, they ruined all that. They dominated starting in game 1 - GAME 1!!! What fun is that? What do we have to look forward to now?

I’m disappointed in Marcus Williams. He was so far out of position on his INT that he almost didn’t get there to make the play. (How far out of position was he?) He was so far out of position that he even made the announcers think he was covering the receiver on the other side of the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom