Analysis I’m tired of eye surgeries and subsequent recovery issues and time. Need prayers please. Thoughts, whatever. (1 Viewer)

First day with zero pressure since the 4th!
Hallelujah! Just normal battered corneal stuff today which I can deal with all day every day!!!! With my eyes closed! (Pun!)

I feel alive again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@BobE I will be celebrating with 2 days in a row of Pumpkin Spice drinks!!!!!!!
I’m back baby!!!!!!! Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
What, a White Russian may be in order too? Oh yes. Yes indeed. Thank you all again for listening to me vent and thank you to those of you kind enough to offer encouragement/thoughts/well wishes/prayers to me. It meant a great deal.

Joshua

Zero pressure is great news. Tom Brady is jealous.

Joshua, that’s excellent news! Maybe they should have done that procedure a bit sooner, but at least it’s done now!

Great to hear Josh hope all is going good for you.

I suddenly got an allergic reaction from the pills that I'm taking but it's the same medicine I took in the IV while in the hospital. Any one have that happen before?

Great to hear Josh hope all is going good for you.

I suddenly got an allergic reaction from the pills that I'm taking but it's the same medicine I took in the IV while in the hospital. Any one have that happen before?

Bob i hope you’re ok. I haven’t had that yet and I’m on so many. Stay on top of it.
And thank you too Bob.

Oh I still feel good just trying to figure how the medicine I've been on since 1000 Monday and I'm just now getting a reaction (just a rash) Even the oral surgeon was baffled.

Could tell by your SSF activity that you were feeling better Hump - keep winning!
just spit balling here but what about a face stent?

Thanks Chuck! Man I’m thankful for couple days in a row of tolerable pain. ?
I was literally looking at windows on the 18th floor when at the dr last before the needle drain, thinking a one way trip and the pain would be over. And I am NOT depressed lol.
Guido I will actually be asking about a shunt to go into my eye on my next visit. Long story short it’s a fracture related drainage problem causing this pressure and agony so I’m gonna press for the shunt in the eye. ?

Oh I still feel good just trying to figure how the medicine I've been on since 1000 Monday and I'm just now getting a reaction (just a rash) Even the oral surgeon was baffled.

Glad you’re feeling well at least Bob. And that is odd. Perhaps it was dormant and now showing itself?

It could be that or something unrelated to it. Who the heck knows

Ain’t that the truth Bob?!?
Lol.

I can tell you where to go to get a giant needle in the eyeball if ya need that.
6400 Fannin Street, Houston Texas. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom