I’ve seen enough. We are not going anywhere with DA, PC & JW. (1 Viewer)

UltraSaints

New Orleans Saints Fanboy.
Reaction score
I never wanted DA as Head Coach in the first place. He is out of his depth. He is a serviceable DC but not a good head coach and never will be. We have looked absolutely terrible 11 out of 12 quarters so far this season. That starts at the top. You can’t blame JW entirely. Dennis Allen just reeks of vanilla. There is nothing exciting about him whatsoever and nothing about him being our HC gives me optimism for the future. He reminds me of that kid at school who try’s to fit in with the cool group but it is all just an act and everyone can see he just doesn’t belong. He has absolutely no character and that has translated onto the team.

PC is a product of Sean Payton. I’ve seen enough.

Winston is, Winston. Whilst he was better today than last week. It still was not good enough. Even if fully healthy I don’t have faith in him. I believe last year was also a product of the genius of Sean Payton who also made Teddy B look great.

The future of our team looks bleak. We are cash strapped, ageing players at key positions, lacking a franchise QB, lacking a good HC and we also have no #1 pick next year to make things worse. There is literally nothing to hang our hopes on. We don’t even have a TE who can get open and catch a ball, let alone a franchise QB. WE NEED TO RESET. It will be better in the long run. Otherwise we could genuinely suck for the next 10 years at least.

We are in very very poor position. We should of fully reset rather than trying to continue Paytons success by handing the reigns to Allen simply because he was already on the coaching staff. If he wasn’t then he wouldn’t even been in contention and we all know it. He got the job on a technicality and of course SP was going recommend his mate, that doesn’t mean he was the answer. It was never going to work and was destined to
fail. Reminds me of when the great Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United recommended his pal and fellow Scotsman David Moyes to takeover as manager and it was a total disaster.

I feel sorry for players like Michael Thomas. An elite WR being wasted in a terrible system and his prime years soon to pass him by. He won’t hoist a Lombardi here unfortunately. I fear he will want to go elsewhere to do so.

Wish we had got Doug Pederson when we had a chance. If I was Gayle I’d be opening the cheque book for J Harbaugh. Guy is a winner and proven. Don’t care if some people don’t like him, bet they would if he was coaching this team and getting the best out of them. But he is settled at Michigan. Players don’t want to play for DA, you can see it a mile away.

I’m heading to London next weekend to watch us play the Vikings. I ain’t even excited anymore.

Last edited:
I never wanted DA as Head Coach in the first place. He is out of his depth. He is a serviceable DC but not a good head coach and never will be. We have looked absolutely terrible 11 out of 12 quarters so far this season. That starts at the top. You can’t blame JW entirely. Dennis Allen just reeks of vanilla. There is nothing exciting about him whatsoever and nothing about him being our HC gives me optimism for the future. He reminds me of that kid at school who try’s to fit in with the cool group but it is all just an act and everyone can see he just doesn’t belong. He has absolutely no character and that has translated onto the team.

Winston is, Winston. Whilst he was better today than last week. It still was not good enough. Even if fully healthy I don’t have faith in him. I believe last year was also a product of the genius of Sean Payton who also made Teddy B look great.

The future of our team looks bleak. We are cash strapped, ageing players at key positions, lacking a franchise QB, lacking a good HC and we also have no #1 pick next year to make things worse. There is literally nothing to hang our hopes on. We don’t even have a TE who can get open and catch a ball, let alone a franchise QB. WE NEED TO RESET. It will be better in the long run. Otherwise we could genuinely suck for the next 10 years at least.

We are in very very poor position. We should of fully reset rather than trying to continue Paytons success by handing the reigns to Allen simply because he was already on the coaching staff. If he wasn’t then he wouldn’t even been in contention and we all know it. He got the job on a technicality and of course SP was going recommend his mate, that doesn’t mean he was the answer. It was never going to work and was destined to
fail. Reminds me of when the great Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United recommended his pal and fellow Scotsman David Moyes to takeover as manager and it was a total disaster.

I feel sorry for players like Michael Thomas. An elite WR being wasted in a terrible system and his prime years soon to pass him by. He won’t hoist a Lombardi here unfortunately. Not anytime soon anyhow.

Wish we had got Doug Pederson when we had a chance. If I was Gayle I’d be opening the cheque book for J Harbaugh. Guy is a winner and proven. Don’t care if some people don’t like him, bet they would if he was coaching this team and getting the best out of them. Players don’t want to play for DA, you can see it a mile away.

I’m heading to London next weekend to watch us play the Vikings. I ain’t even excited anymore.
Ya hear that folks??

Everyone wrap it up, UltraSaints has seen enough after only 3 games!

Someone go tell Gayle ASAP!!

I feel sorry for players like Michael Thomas. An elite WR being wasted in a terrible system and his prime years soon to pass him by. He won’t hoist a Lombardi here unfortunately. Not anytime soon anyhow.

Wish we had got Doug Pederson when we had a chance. If I was Gayle I’d be opening the cheque book for J Harbaugh. Guy is a winner and proven. Don’t care if some people don’t like him, bet they would if he was coaching this team and getting the best out of them. Players don’t want to play for DA, you can see it a mile away.

Oh man if we can hire Harbaugh that would be great lol

We definitely in a very worrisome state.

We are super old team. We can move Pete and Winston in the off-season, but they will stand by Da for another season. Which is probably the very last year of this team before s rebuild happens.

Last edited:
Oh man if we can hire Harbaugh that would be great lol
Won’t happen but one can dream. I truly believe he would implement a fresh and new outlook for the entire organisation rather than us trying to continue Paytons system with someone like DA. We need a new direction completely. SP retired and left us. Don’t keep one foot in the circle. Revamp and go in a new direction. We are going to be stuck in a rut unless we commit to a reset and rebuild. We won’t be successful with DA as head coach either now or in the future.

Gotta put the blame where it belongs: Loomis. He had a chance to go out and get a young, up and coming, innovator, really the next Sean Payton. He told himself DA would be that guy, that DA’s utter failure as a HC in Oakland was a plus. Then, Loomis and DA compound the problem by failing to get an innovative OC, and instead go with a guy who said he didn’t even want the job. The results are clear.

oooh yeah, i want to know more about this so-called "reset", how does that work

does gayle clean out a successful front office and try to replace from linkedin?

or does the fo wipe out the coaching staff and hunt for castoffs from other teams?

or do we rid ourselves of talented vets and go with fresh blood from ncaa?

or any combo of the above, or something even bolder?

and why would anyone assume this would work? pls give an example

and what do we as fans, who know PRECISELY NOTHING ABOUT RUNNING AN NFL ENTERPRISE, watch in the meantime?

might be tough times in 2022 whodats, get over yourselves

Why go to the game. I would just go enjoy other things.

Gotta put the blame where it belongs: Loomis. He had a chance to go out and get a young, up and coming, innovator, really the next Sean Payton. He told himself DA would be that guy, that DA’s utter failure as a HC in Oakland was a plus. Then, Loomis and DA compound the problem by failing to get an innovative OC, and instead go with a guy who said he didn’t even want the job. The results are clear.
Yep. In my thread I stated Loomis should be canned. He was irresponsible this past off-season. Everything has turned out disastrous.

Well said. I totally agree.We are about to see a skid around here unseen since the days of Mike Ditka!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom