I actually can’t wait until we play KC (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I feel like we can match up pretty well with them. I like that we can bring pressure with the guys up front and the edition of Kwon makes our 2nd level even better to contain Mahomes. I can’t remember the last time a Super Bowl matchup met during the regular season. Which leads me to believe that I can see the saints vs Steelers in the Super Bowl. Since we don’t play them this year and KC plays Tampa and NO this year.

I wish I could be optimistic about our chances but their WRs are too fast, their TE too slippery, and with a good running game, I don’t think we have much hope. I will gladly have eat crow if I am wrong but I don’t think we matchup well with them (neither does much of the NFL).

It helps our chances that they have to play us in the Dome. We will need to go into that game relatively healthy to have success. I just hope we have some type of answer for Travis Kelce.

Wish it had been played earlier in the season, I think it takes away some of the glitz, being so close to the playoffs

They absolutely deserve the title as the team to beat and look to be a clear, potential "dynasty"-like team.

With that said, although most opposing fans shudder at the thought of playing KC, I don't think our team will be in any bit spooked. One of the most impressive things about Vegas this season is in both games they came into the game with a "We don't care how big and bad you are, we're better" attitude and it served them well on the field. I expect our guys to go into the game with that same mentality.

Winning vs them will be tough, but not impossible.

I also can't wait. I want to see how this team really stacks up against one of the better teams not named Brady. Personally I think it will be a very good game coming down to the last possession so coaching will come into play. Can Coach not have a brain fart. Hope he comes out with a plan like when we played the Pats in 09.

I wish I could be optimistic about our chances but their WRs are too fast, their TE too slippery, and with a good running game, I don’t think we have much hope. I will gladly have eat crow if I am wrong but I don’t think we matchup well with them (neither does much of the NFL).
You mean the NFL who thought Tampa was going to beat the Saints in both our games? That NFL?

Whats gonna determine the outcome of this game is if the Saints can keep Mahomes in the pocket. IMO he is dangerous moving around alot like he does which creates problems in which Kelce and Hill get open the way they do.

That game is almost a month away. Til then we have 3 road games in a row. Winnable games? Yeah. But this IS the NFL, you know.

“Any given Sunday.....”

Example: The Broncos are 4-6, but 3 of their losses were by 7 pts or less. Their D is undersized but very quick. Moreover, this will only be the second start for Taysom at QB. Will he improve over last week, do about the same, or regress?

So until we meet KC, I ain’t overlooking ANYBODY!

Mobile QB’s terrify me. Seems like even less than average running QB’s convert a lot of 3rd and longs with their feet in recent years.

The key to winning against Kansas City is running on thier porous run defense. Thier pass defense hasnt also been good lately. NE showed you can beat em constantly harrasing Mahomes and eating clock by running on em. NE almost managed to beat em, if it werent for some horrendous QB they would of won easily

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom