I actually souring on Reggie somewhat (1 Viewer)

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
Shown me nothing this year. I hope he comes around at some point, just another weapon when hes playing well.

I think Reggie beats himself. It's all up stairs. I keep picturing him on the big black couch talking to a sports therapist.... I don't know. Eventually, he'll have to do something or be gone or take a pay cut.

oh yeah - luckily we have an abundance of weapons - so its all good

Reggie sucks... why hasnt he done anything yet?

...since drawing off 4 defenders opening up Colston for the TD, catching a swing pass for 30 yards to set up a TD pass, and throwing a great block on a TD pass....

He obviously sucks!

And we get the ball at midfield right now because of how respected Bush is as a returner.

And some people wanta crap a brick over one 5 yard loss and bench him.

Exactly daybreaker! Not every contribution he makes shows up on stats and today is a perfect example of that. He's looking much better than he did last week (except for taking that punt return backwards) and I think hes going to have a good season now that he's practicing regularly again and seeing some touches.

Reggie sucks... why hasnt he done anything yet?

...since drawing off 4 defenders opening up Colston for the TD, catching a swing pass for 30 yards to set up a TD pass, and throwing a great block on a TD pass....

He obviously sucks!
See! Reggie is totally proving me right! Cut him!!!!!

No need to hate on Reggie today. He played pretty well. I dont think he should be returning punts, though. He looks poor

He used to look pretty good on returns. It's just a matter of him getting back into the groove with them, if we need him to do so.

Cant wait til pierre is back.
Reggie at the slot = sex

How do you like what he is showing you against the Bills?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom