I agree with Rod Walker on his takes except (1 Viewer)

I can appreciate the caution around Sherels. Is he still who he was earlier in his career? Is he ready to go now, or still injured?

The story on why he came here allegedly is the forum's favourite trope, a one year deal to win a championship. I would have to search for the source on that, it came out in an article reporting the original signing

UK, you think maybe Sherels did that just to twerk you? 1 year vet min to play for a championship? You know the "locker room" and all that? Well at least we kicked his tires. lol

UK, you think maybe Sherels did that just to twerk you? 1 year vet min to play for a championship? You know the "locker room" and all that? Well at least we kicked his tires. lol
I know, right?! If I wasn't such a fan of delicious irony, I wouldn't have mentioned it.

My personal prediction is that two people will die of heart failure & at least 6 more will be hospitalized from a new syndrome known as Harris reaction, other wise known as an accute reaction to overwhelmingly exciting phenomenon when a returner shoves a spheroid object down the throat of an opposing team in a violent & shockingly cataclysmic fashion.

And then you wake up and realize unless the ENTIRE ST stops committing penalties...

[sigh]

Last edited:
8 catches for 84 yards... right now on the Saints, nobody is on pace to break that this preseason.

No, there might be two that have more. With two more games to go. Lil'Jordan Humphrey and Cyril Grayson are real close. Humphrey with 3 for 60 and Grayson 3 for 55.

No, there might be two that have more. With two more games to go. Lil'Jordan Humphrey and Cyril Grayson are real close. Humphrey with 3 for 60 and Grayson 3 for 55.

Lot of people are going to be shocked when Grayson and Humphrey do t make it. They are beyond long shots imo

Lot of people are going to be shocked when Grayson and Humphrey do t make it. They are beyond long shots imo
They shouldn't be shocked. Look at who they practice with, it's not the second team and certainly not the first team. But when they play most of game 4, as imminent ex-Saints, people will then be flabbergasted that they could possibly have been let go.

I believe Humphrey has shown he can fill a niche in the NFL. Cut him and I'd say there's a better that 50% chance he doesn't clear waivers. Since Grayson has yet to show a niche he can fill right away on a 53, his speed will be wanted for development and taxi squad. He would more than likely clear waivers.

If only we can stop making illegal blocks on returns, this kid could really be fun to watch!

My personal prediction is that two people will die of heart failure & at least 6 more will be hospitalized from a new syndrome known as Harris reaction, other wise known as an accute reaction to overwhelmingly exciting phenomenon when a returner shoves a spheroid object down the throat of an opposing team in a violent & shockingly cataclysmic fashion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom