I agree with Stephen A. Smith (1 Viewer)

Rob Ryan grows his hair then once a year he cuts it and donates it to "Locks of Love" a charity that makes wigs for children with cancer that are going through chemotherapy. Members of his family have had bouts with cancer.
I like him already for this fact. He might be a good fit for NOLA.

Rob Ryan grows his hair then once a year he cuts it and donates it to "Locks of Love" a charity that makes wigs for children with cancer that are going through chemotherapy. Members of his family have had bouts with cancer.

Serious question: what child would benefit from long curly gray hair? Or do they dye it? Thanks!

I can't stand smith but i admit he was cracking me up right there. As soon as bayless started talking I stopped the steam. The sound of that guy's voice makes me want to club baby seals.

I hate both Stephen A smith and Bayless, although the host(Cari Champion) is pretty hot.

Cari-Champion.jpg

If at the end of next season the man's hair is all folks can find to criticize him for then I think we'll be doing pretty good.

anyone know why they keep changing all the news people on the show? It went from a news show to a joke of a Debate show....guess people like watching idiots lol

anyone know why they keep changing all the news people on the show? It went from a news show to a joke of a Debate show....guess people like watching idiots lol

I know Dana Jacobson left ESPN for CBS radio, Rob Parker got fired for his idiot RGIII comments. They moved Jay Crawford off to a desk, not sure what happened to the "2 live Stews" who used to debate. I remember Sage Steele used to play mediator, I haven't seen her in awhile, although, I don't really watch ESPN anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom