I agree with Stephen A. Smith (2 Viewers)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SDoS0SRHhts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

America's JOKE! LOVE it. As far as his hair is concerned, let it grow for all I care. Doesn't make a difference.

It scares me when Stephen says what I'm hoping is the truth.

Criticizing him because of his hair?! Where's that fabulous, twirly, deal with it, dude when you need him? I hate ESPN tools.

I am in 100% agreement with you!!!!

I am also 100% uncomfortable saying they are both right in this instance.....

jesus I fell dirty!!!

Is what you're saying really this exciting???!!

Are you sure?!?!

OK!!!!

Stephen A. Smith is a contrarian. As soon as the lights went out in the Superdome he twitted that New Orleans should NEVER have a Super Bowl again. He is an idiot. Even a broken clock will be right every 12 hours. He is a broken clock.

Rob Ryan grows his hair then once a year he cuts it and donates it to "Locks of Love" a charity that makes wigs for children with cancer that are going through chemotherapy. Members of his family have had bouts with cancer.

He always thinks he Mo's everything forget that Dude. We R the Who Dat Nation talk all u want. We will let our play do our talking Stephen A. U fool

Rob Ryan grows his hair then once a year he cuts it and donates it to "Locks of Love" a charity that makes wigs for children with cancer that are going through chemotherapy. Members of his family have had bouts with cancer.

Little-known fact right here ^^

The hair is a non-issue... he has his reasons for letting it grow and that should be enough for everyone. Unfortunately its not... such a shallow world we live in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom