I am a billion, trillion, percent sure Peyton Manning (2 Viewers)

i am a billion, trillion percent positive that your sig is the gayest picture on the entire site

Didn't he go 1-15 his first year? Seems like that would be worse.

Didn't he go 1-15 his first year? Seems like that would be worse.

so what you are saying is that his addiction spans 15 years?!

isnt a big forehead a tell-tale sign of pain killer addiction?

Attachments

• medium_peytonmanningface.jpg
    medium_peytonmanningface.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,105
  • 63835804.jpg
    63835804.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 25
  • ManningFace.jpg
    ManningFace.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,099
  • porter1.jpg
    porter1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,105
Not surprised by his slump, this is what he does. He shouldnt have won the mvp last year and shouldnt get as much recognition as he has received..the nfl ranked him in the top 10 nfl players ever, that was a joke, the guy has always choked in the clutch and we know first hand..yes he is one of the best qbs ever, one of but not the best or even in the top five. But he has one superbowl ring against rex grossman, wow...rex was responsible for more colts points in that superbowl than peyton was.
He is a great qb, but i am never surprised of his slump which usually comes in the playoffs because he has a horrible playoff record of 9-9 and against the chargers he has like 16ints and 10 tds.
AND EVERYTIME HE MAKES A MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE ALL TYPE OF EXCUSES FOR HIM, AND BLAME IT ON HIS RECEIVERS...JUST LIKE IN THE SUPERBOWL THEY BLAMED THE PORTER PICK 6 ON REGGIE WAYNE, REGGIE WAYNE DID NOT THROW THE BALL DIRECTLY TO PORTER. AND IN THE LAST PATRIOTS GAME THEY BLAMED HIS CHOKING ON GARCON AS IF GARCON THREW A INT OR DROPPED THE BALL FOR A INT AT THE END OF THE GAME, WHEN THEY WERE ALREADY IN FG RANGE.

Just drew it, drew should have been the 2008 mvp and last year's mvp.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom