I am an idiot. (6 Viewers)

cpg

Catacomb the desert
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got so freaking drunk this weekend. Epic, really. 10 year high school reunion, made an *** of myself in front of people I haven't seen since. Embarassed myself in front of the girl I like, pretty sure she will never speak to me again. Back at work, and it feels like I never left. How was your weekend?

Well it wasn't as eventful as yours. How's your head?

Ok we're gonna need more details before we can properly make fun of you....

Ok we're gonna need more details before we can properly make fun of you....
Easy. I told her brother that I loved her. I was kicked out of the place where she works. She walked me home, although, I have no recollection of it. She tells my roommate, and I quote "I think someone should watch him."

Easy. I told her brother that I loved her. I was kicked out of the place where she works. She walked me home, although, I have no recollection of it. She tells my roommate, and I quote "I think someone should watch him."

Sounds like she likes you and is concerned for your well being.

Dude, you're good. She cared enough to walk you home.

Edit: What FLEA said

Last edited:
Bro, believe me...we have ALL done something we are embarrassed about but the beauty is life goes on and soon it will be someone else's turn to be in the "spotlight". Move on but learn from this mistake. DO NOT repeat this course of action and you'll be better for it.

Laugh at yourself and keep it pushin!

But we will need A LOT more details so that we can sufficiently make this a thouroughly embarrasing moment for you.

One more thing, TTIWWP.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom