I am camping outside of Cameron Indoor Stadium (1 Viewer)

I watched every second of that game and i will say this, Duke was hacking the crap out of Pyscho T and the ref's WOULD NOT call the foul... he should've taken at least 10 free throws in that game and NOT ONE!!!! come on, the ref's did everything they could to give Duke that game, and they still lost!!! hahahhahahaha, Tarheels soon to be National Champions!!

No, actually, UNC was hacking the heck out of Duke, and the refs would not call it. And Hansbrough barely dribbled all night - that's how bad his traveling was. He's the new golden boy; he can commit no fouls.

Pictures, for those who are interested.

#1: Krzyzewskiville by night.
#2: Is that a halo over Coach K's head at his pre-game rally Friday night?
#3: K-ville the morning of the game, after the drunken festivities of the night before.
#4: K-ville by day.
#5: Do it again! Do it again!

Attachments

• Miscellaneous 2008 063.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 063.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 4
  • Miscellaneous 2008 069.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 069.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 3
  • Miscellaneous 2008 071.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 071.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Miscellaneous 2008 073.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 073.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 3
  • Miscellaneous 2008 078.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 078.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 5
And some more.

#6: Lining up for the game.
#7: Last minute preparations.
#8: Eli Manning sitting right in front of me.
#9: Peyton Manning.
#10: The Cameron Crazies.

Attachments

• Miscellaneous 2008 086.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 086.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Miscellaneous 2008 085.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 085.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Miscellaneous 2008 091.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 091.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Miscellaneous 2008 092.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 092.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Miscellaneous 2008 093.jpg
    Miscellaneous 2008 093.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 1
I watched every second of that game and i will say this, Duke was hacking the crap out of Pyscho T and the ref's WOULD NOT call the foul... he should've taken at least 10 free throws in that game and NOT ONE!!!! come on, the ref's did everything they could to give Duke that game, and they still lost!!! hahahhahahaha, Tarheels soon to be National Champions!!

I dont know what game you were watching b/c that is not at all how it was. As far as the NC well see. They have a good shot but this years tourney is wide open and the heels have chocked with great teams in the past.

Coach K's game plan: flop as much as possible and throw up 3's.

Psycho T got hacked everytime he touched the ball, but I guess its just a coincidence that he leads the conference is FTAs but he only goes to the line once in the most physical game of the year. And lets not talk about anyone travelling after that horrific call on Ginyard with that game in the balance. I wonder how much the refs sale their student section tickets for.

I guess it was your turn to choke this year huh, Demarcus Nelson. Here's to the Dukee Seniors choking next year on Senior Night, too.

We'll see how it goes in the ACC tournament final. If the Tarholes make it to the tournament final, of course.

Coach K's game plan: flop as much as possible and throw up 3's.

Psycho T got hacked everytime he touched the ball, but I guess its just a coincidence that he leads the conference is FTAs but he only goes to the line once in the most physical game of the year. And lets not talk about anyone travelling after that horrific call on Ginyard with that game in the balance. I wonder how much the refs sale their student section tickets for.

I guess it was your turn to choke this year huh, Demarcus Nelson. Here's to the Dukee Seniors choking next year on Senior Night, too.

Usually when your team wins you dont whine about it. I'm not saying just saying......:idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom