I am camping outside of Cameron Indoor Stadium (1 Viewer)

Haha, I've never seen a bunch of UNC kids camp out for two months in the rain, cold, and snow for a basketball game. If Duke kids are spoiled brats, they're remarkably good at roughing it.

Besides, it's very possibly that Mama and Daddy in Jersey went to Duke too and are encouraging their kid to camp out for basketball.

That's because North Carolina plays in a real gym and not glorified high school gym.

Duck Fuke!

blood.jpg

GO DUKE!

Go Heels!

{mod edit - seek a higher level - kd}

Perhaps we can break more than just Sheldon Williams' heart this time.

mod edit-- picture contained profanity. Pictures posted on this site must also comply with the TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ready for this game. I get to watch it with 1 other Duke fan and house full of UNC fans. I will be wearing my #4 JJ/Boozer jersey. :17:

It was graduation day at UNC, and the professors were giving out the degrees. The crowd started chanting Bubba, Bubba, Bubba!
The president of the University asked, "Who's Bubba?"
"Bubba is a guy who's been at the University for twenty years, and hasn't graduated."
The president called Bubba up and told him that if he could answer one question, he would graduate. He asked him, "What is 4+4?"
"8," Bubba said.
"Boo!" the crowd roared. "Give him another chance, give him another chance!"

Q: How many Carolina freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. It's a sophomore course.

Q: What do you call a Tar Heel with half a brain?
A: Gifted

Q: How do you get the carolina grad off of your doorstep?
A: Pay for the pizza.

Q: What's the one good use for a UNC diploma?
A: By placing it in the windshield of your car you are eligible for handicapped parking.

Q: What is the difference between a UNC fan and a three-week-old puppy?
A: Eventually the puppy will stop whining

Q: How many Carolina freshmen does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. It's a sophomore course.

Q: What do you call a Tar Heel with half a brain?
A: Gifted

Q: How do you get the carolina grad off of your doorstep?
A: Pay for the pizza.

Q: What's the one good use for a UNC diploma?
A: By placing it in the windshield of your car you are eligible for handicapped parking.

Q: What is the difference between a UNC fan and a three-week-old puppy?
A: Eventually the puppy will stop whining

:hihi:

Back in the day I did that for Hog basketball season tickets when I was a student. Also, had to camp out when Shaq and LSU came to Barnhill in order to get good seats. Ended up on the 3rd row, but almost got trampled in the process......

Those were the days.............

And it is freaking cold! The Duke undergrads who have been camped out since January for Saturday's Duke-UNC game are in a frenzy. Meanwhile, I'm on the other side of Cameron with the grad students. We have our tickets already, but we're camped out to get a good seat for the game. Only one student at a time has to be in each tent, so tonight's my night to hold down the fort for my group. Drunk undergrads come over from their side of Cameron every so often. But I can be on my computer because we have several extension cords with about 5 power strips attached to the end of them running from an outlet somewhere.

Anyway, it's chilly. Is a basketball game really worth all this trouble?

Wait..... been camped out since January?

Wait..... been camped out since January?

That's correct. Not me - there's a different procedure for grad student tickets. But the undergrads have been camped out outside of Cameron since the spring semester started to get into the Duke-UNC game Saturday night. There are all sorts of elaborate rules about how many people can be in each tent, how many have to be there at any given time, etc., and if the rules are broken, they get disqualified and moved to the back of the line.

That's correct. Not me - there's a different procedure for grad student tickets. But the undergrads have been camped out outside of Cameron since the spring semester started to get into the Duke-UNC game Saturday night. There are all sorts of elaborate rules about how many people can be in each tent, how many have to be there at any given time, etc., and if the rules are broken, they get disqualified and moved to the back of the line.

Holy crap that's freakin' nuts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom