I am excited it looks like Dorsey headed for the Rams and not dirty birds!!! (1 Viewer)

cdh1

Reaction score
I hated the idea of seeing Glenn twice a year!

Good luck Glenn in Rams land!

cliff

We won't know how it shakes out for sure until draft day, but if Miami goes OT with it's first pick, then I agree that Dorsey will go to the Rams.

I'm with you...I have hated the idea that we have to see Dorsey twice a year. Here's hoping that Miami takes the OT off the board.

were do the falcons go if Dorsey and Long are gone they might go Ellis which kills us.

Yes, Matt Ryan ... Let's hope he is like Alex smith and David Carr

Yay...I just put down some money on this: I was getting 7:1. And also threw some down on him being the 3rd pick. That was getting 5:2.

NO ONE knows what the Rams want, though.

That's why we use the terms "if" and "looks like". We really don't know, it's just idle speculation. Based on some facts. It's a guessing game at this point. But it's easier to guess the first few picks than it is the last few. And more fun, too.

That's why we use the terms "if" and "looks like". We really don't know, it's just idle speculation. Based on some facts. It's a guessing game at this point. But it's easier to guess the first few picks than it is the last few. And more fun, too.

:plus-un2:. This is why i do a HUGE mock draft. I have an excel document in which i do a mock with every team's needs, BPA and talent levels. Then i compare it to the real draft and see how it comes out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom