I am excited it looks like Dorsey headed for the Rams and not dirty birds!!! (2 Viewers)

were do the falcons go if Dorsey and Long are gone they might go Ellis which kills us.

How will that kill us when our secondary should be our concern. Dont get to caught up in d linemans, AND OVER LOOK OUR REAL WEAKNESS. We gave up to many passing yards last year.

That's why we use the terms "if" and "looks like". We really don't know, it's just idle speculation. Based on some facts. It's a guessing game at this point. But it's easier to guess the first few picks than it is the last few. And more fun, too.

Then the thread topic shouldn't say: "I am excited it looks like Dorsey headed for the Rams and not dirty birds!!!" as if it was fact.

I would trade #10, 3rd round pick and a Stinchcomb for #2. A DT can get us to the superbowl. Grant, Smith, Thomas, Dorsey, and McCray. Get a WLB with the 2nd pick or get shockey.

Then the thread topic shouldn't say: "I am excited it looks like Dorsey headed for the Rams and not dirty birds!!!" as if it was fact.

Nothing about the draft is "fact" until after April 26th... everything about the draft is "if" and "looks like"at this point. This should be a basic common sense assumption about every draft thread you open at this point.

The thread title is fine... unless of course, you think that any team is going to come out and tell the world who they are going to draft before April 26th... besides Miami. Do you think that? If not, what's the point of this post?

Nothing about the draft is "fact" until after April 26th... everything about the draft is "if" and "looks like"at this point. This should be a basic common sense assumption about every draft thread you open at this point.

The thread title is fine... unless of course, you think that any team is going to come out and tell the world who they are going to draft before April 26th... besides Miami. Do you think that? If not, what's the point of this post?

The point of the post was that the thread title seemed like it had an actual source or report as to WHY Dorsey would be St. Louis' pick. That's my issue with it.

The point of the post was that the thread title seemed like it had an actual source or report as to WHY Dorsey would be St. Louis' pick. That's my issue with it.

St. Louis is not on the clock yet... Miami is until April 26th... that's my issue.

I have a source that says pigs will fly out of Jim Haslett's butt before he's smart enough to draft a defensive player as good as Dorsey... but that don't make it fact... and it's all "if" and "looks like" until April 26th.

Every draft thread should be taken with a grain of salt until after April 26th... that should be pretty evident.

from listening to radio talking heads it looks like Dorsey to the Rams!

maybe that would have been better!

I still don't want him as a dirty bird!

cdh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom