I am fine with not winning the division. (1 Viewer)

I see where you're coming from and I too remember that game. However, I'm not fine with Atlanta winning the division and home field. If there's going to be a 12th man I prefer it to be ours. Those games get much easier for us when they're in the dome filled with screaming who dats.

I also have the feeling we overtake the Falcolns.
Our Monday night game should be a classic
If however we are unable to catch them, it's important we force them tp play all their games. No lay down game.
To get 3 shots at Atlanta makes this years playoff something to look forward to
Looking ahead its Atl-NO in first game next season

Mark my words, "The Atlanta Fowlclowns will be exposed for what they are (a very mediocre team thats been very lucky) on MNF Dec 27 by the SB Champs" hell, they might get exposed by the Bucs. One thing I know for sure, They can run but they can not hide!

I think we will get NFC West winner if we dont win the South.
I'm fine beating up them again.
At least it wont be cold!

You can tell that Bobby Hebert remembers that awful Saints/Falclowns playoff. He recalls often that his Saints beat Atlanta twice during the regular season but lost in the all important third matchup. For that reason, even if the unthinkable happens on MNF, I know we can kick the birds outta the playoffs when the time comes!

I remember that game...still hurts. Meeting the turds in the NFC Championship game is going to be awesome. Here or in turdville....the Saints will defend their SB Championship and win!

Chicago, Green Bay, and Philly don't want to play in those places in Jan. Remember 06 (and I do think we're better now), but it'll be difficult.

If Vick plays Falcons, who will their fans rooting for?

Could get ugly depending on the results. Georgia Dome would be an interesting place at the end of a fourth quarter Eagles route.

I have a weird feeling we are going to overtake them and get HFA

If the Saints don't overtake the Falcons (either Tampa Baty or Seattle have to beat them, and the Saints win out for that to happen) it will be their own fault. That Arizona game (no way they should have lost that) will come back to haunt them.

It would be very nice to beat the Falcons in Atlanta in the playoffs; it's just that the Saints have to make it there by playing on the road. We may get to see just what this team is made of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom