I am going to laugh when Colts knock off the Cowgirls today.. (1 Viewer)

The most important thing that can happen tomorrow is, if we win we’ll get at least 1 home playoff game. Thank you Dallas

If Jerrah keeps Garrett after this loss than LOL.

I've been telling y'all for weeks, even months that Dallas isn't going nowhere as long as that guy is their head coach.

Redskins beat the Jags and are still alive in the East.
Seriously, what happened to the Jags this season? From Super Bowl contender to bottom-dweller. What the hell happened (outside of not replacing Bortles)?

Seriously, what happened to the Jags this season? From Super Bowl contender to bottom-dweller. What the hell happened (outside of not replacing Bortles)?

They gave Bortles an extension... with lots of guaranteed $$, w/ a cap hit like 20+ mil for the next 3 years. Not sure they'll cut him.

In my Dennis Green voice. They are who we thought they was. We let them off the hook. Cowgirls got called for holding the whole damn game...lol

If Jerrah keeps Garrett after this loss than LOL.

I've been telling y'all for weeks, even months that Dallas isn't going nowhere as long as that guy is their head coach.
What? He definitely needs an extension.

The most important thing that can happen tomorrow is, if we win we’ll get at least 1 home playoff game. Thank you Dallas
We've won the division, so that first home game is already locked in. But we want more than that...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom