I am going to laugh when Colts knock off the Cowgirls today.. (1 Viewer)

It was only by 3 points because of our defense. Our Offense did get spanked. Fact. Move on. Stop getting triggered over it.

Defense is part of the game. They still count.

Dallas sucks and I'll laugh at them regardless of whether the stars aligned for them on one night.

Two straight weeks they got home cookin calls/ no calls and won close games. This week they didn't and the result was evident.

Bravo and I love it.
Now just need Chicago to lose to Minny to end the season just in case.

Of course I want us to get the 1 seed but we must have the 1 or 2 for that bye to rest. Imo.

CNN Headline today is the same one we've been seeing for the past 20 years or so . . .

1545058659151.png

CNN Headline today is the same one we've been seeing for the past 20 years or so . . .

1545058659151.png

I don't think so. They are more likely a year away from being worse. They have to pay Amari Cooper as the #1 WR in the league in the offseason. They have to pay Dak Prescott like he's a top 5 QB when he's simply not. DeMarcus Lawrence is also an UFA and will demand a top DE contract.

The Cowboys have screwed around and had too much marginal success the past three years and now will have to pay players like they are the best in the league. I'm an MSU fan, but Dak Prescott is not a quality NFL QB and paying him $28 million a year (which is what he'll demand after making the playoffs) is going to sink Dallas.

This is funny because we know this isn't an act. He's actually this delusional of a Cowboys fan.

He starts off by blaming his defense...in a game they scored 0 points in and then he says Dak is better than Andrew Luck...lmao

Buy my lottery tickets please.

LOL....a blind squirrel (myself) will always find a nut once in awhile. Let's not get too carried away on my predictions. But with any reservations; I loved the Colts yesterday.

It was only by 3 points because of our defense. Our Offense did get spanked. Fact. Move on. Stop getting triggered over it.

So now, let's compartmentalize the "spanked" analogy! OK...:rolleyes:

not only did they Beat the cowgirls but they SHUT them OUT didn't see them showing jerry jones much!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom