I am happy (1 Viewer)

So is this guy.

jpfdbqg9fkn19gkd.jpg

:hihi:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QqGsxwQpa_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QqGsxwQpa_g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I resent your happiness, and I'd just completed a long ranting diatribe explaining my position that by mere suggestion, you're insinuating your beliefs are superior to mine.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the previous statement was written by a blindly cynical, sad but tight-assed young man in his early 30's. He seems so pathetic doesn't he? But alas, such talent by those unwilling to look inside themselves and find inner happiness are sad creatures whereas with happy, persnickety types who don't take everything so seriously.

This is a late New Years resolution message by Saintman2884 of SR.com, telling viewers that whenever life may seem hurtful, don't stew up and act like ****.

Goodnight everyone..

(the studio lights then begin to fade out leaving the viewer an opportunity to ponder)

I resent your happiness, and I'd just completed a long ranting diatribe explaining my position that by mere suggestion, you're insinuating your beliefs are superior to mine.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the previous statement was written by a blindly cynical, sad but tight-assed young man in his early 30's. He seems so pathetic doesn't he? But alas, such talent by those unwilling to look inside themselves and find inner happiness all made available but happy, persnickety types who don't take everything so seriously.

This is a late New Years resolution message by Saintman2884 of SR.com, telling viewers that whenever life may seem hurtful, don't stew up and act like ****.

Goodnight everyone..

(the studio lights then begins to fade out leaving the viewer an opportunity to ponder)

Dude, NOW I bet you're sorry you told your wife your password.:hihi:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the previous statement was written by a blindly cynical, sad but tight-assed young man in his early 30's. He seems so pathetic doesn't he? But alas, such talent by those unwilling to look inside themselves and find inner happiness are sad creatures whereas with happy, persnickety types who don't take everything so seriously.

Goodnight everyone..

(the studio lights then begin to fade out leaving the viewer an opportunity to ponder)

:nono:

You MUST post your long diatribes. It's one of the most beautiful parts of this place, to have you posting them here.

I love your stuff, dude.

I am on vacation for another week. Been exercising and feel good. Lost a good amount of weight. Got all the mechanical and suspension work done on my GTO. Just gotta start bodywork, but all the parts are laying there waiting for it.

Life is good.

You pee'd in the dark and didn't hit the rim at all huh?

:worthy:

I am on vacation for another week. Been exercising and feel good. Lost a good amount of weight. Got all the mechanical and suspension work done on my GTO. Just gotta start bodywork, but all the parts are laying there waiting for it.

Life is good.

i'm a big fan of goats..does your tag read "bahaha"? what color do you drive..we need a pic (or i do)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom