I am impressed... (1 Viewer)

Yeah I kept waiting for somebody to mention that. Anyway the fact that Kruger is starting on Sunday without ever suiting up for us tells me all I need o know about what SP thinks of the DE. Hope he's a difference maker off the edge.

Rankings can and has also played DE in many situations in College. He is a somewhat smallish quick burst yet strong DT so he can be a viable threat vs both the run and pass at any position along the line and his loss hurts depth at DE because of that versatility he was going to be counted on for.

When he gets back he will undoubtedly be used as DE in certain packages & in certain relief situations (breather/injury)

We didnt do enough..brees signing doesnt change the outcome of anything except hes here longer. The line still cant block..d line got zero pressure in preseason..am i blind???? Ill be happy to come eat crow if im wrong...but i dont see it..plus carolina is better than us on offense and defense..i dont get it

Our Oline & Dline has went through some changes and upgrades recently. I agree I was worried myself, now not much at all.

Really cant wait to see how it all comes together.

No way DA allows their best defensive player to run wild. He will be doubled, chipped, cut, hit, held, leg whipped, fish-hooked, cursed, eye gouged, and generally frustrated.
How does DA figure into that decision? He coaches our defense. I think you mean SP.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I look at it this way: We went 7-9 with Browner and the NFL's worst statistical defense in HISTORY. So, with our additions and subtraction of Browner, a DC that looks like he knows what he is doing, Brees' contract getting done, adding Fleener and Thomas, I just have this feeling that we are a playoff team this year.

Lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom