I am in mourning (1 Viewer)

2020 struck again. My SVS PC12 Subwoofer just died. I will be starting a GoFundMe me page for a replacement and I expect you all to pony up you cheap bastages

Ii personally have issues of what GoFundMe has become. It's digital begging. What a shame and terrible realization it is in this country where people have to stoop to these lows for healthcare. And for you to imply that you're going to use it to help replace a speaker. GoFundMe was originally set up for ideas and new inventions,and has devolved into standing on a corner with a cup

Ii personally have issues of what GoFundMe has become. It's digital begging. What a shame and terrible realization it is in this country where people have to stoop to these lows for healthcare. And for you to imply that you're going to use it to help replace a speaker. GoFundMe was originally set up for ideas and new inventions,and has devolved into standing on a corner with a cup

Would you like me to start a GoFundMe page for you to get a sense of humor?

Would you like me to start a GoFundMe page for you to get a sense of humor?

I didn't know ambulances carry money around like Brinks trucks. Maybe I'll have to start chasing myself.

I went on a date with an ambulance chaser attorney in Houston back in like 2009. He came from a very wealthy family and he was wealthy himself. At that time, he lived next door to George Bush Sr. He was very arrogant and there was no second date.

On top of that, his mom (who was a former client and friend of my best friend and how the connections was made) I feel like cat-fished me because she showed me a couple of really good photos of him but they must have been old; before he got his gut and started losing his hair.

Apropos of nothing but whatever. Since we were on the topic.

FearlessDeadAsp-size_restricted.gif

I went on a date with an ambulance chaser attorney in Houston back in like 2009. He came from a very wealthy family and he was wealthy himself. At that time, he lived next door to George Bush Sr. He was very arrogant and there was no second date.

On top of that, his mom (who was a former client and friend of my best friend and how the connections was made) I feel like cat-fished me because she showed me a couple of really good photos of him but they must have been old; before he got his gut and started losing his hair.

the fat and bald among us would like to take offense
but we're fat and bald, so...

You didn't marry him for his money. I'm impressed. Hehe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom