I am in mourning (1 Viewer)

... I feel like cat-fished me because she showed me a couple of really good photos of him but they must have been old...

To be fair, all photos are old.

To quote the late, great Mitch Hedberg:
"Someone handed me a picture and said 'This is a picture of me when I was younger.' Every picture of you is when you were younger. 'Here's a picture of me when I'm older.'
Holy (expletive deleted), let me see that camera."

To be fair, he wasn't bald but his hair was visibly thinning and still kept it somewhat longish which only made it look worse. He was at the point where he needed to just shave it off.
Bald is almost always better than trying to stave off the inevitable @justsaynotohairplugs

"My SVS PC12 Subwoofer just died". Sorry to hear about your Subwoofer.

My guitar amp was broke, so I took it to a local electronic tech, who worked from his home. He fixed the amp and cabinet for $70. Totally worth it.

Maybe you can buy a new subwoofer on Amazon, that's not as expensive. I have no idea what a SVS PC12 Subwoofer is really. Some kind of high end home entertainment stereo speaker or one of those new automatic vacuum cleaners?!?!

There must be music!

Man that bites.

One time, when my cousin was a high school senior, his BMX bike was stolen. He started a gofundme to replace it as his parents had already spent their extra money on his senior trip and prom plans. It was such a sad situation. I really wish I could have helped him.

"My SVS PC12 Subwoofer just died". Sorry to hear about your Subwoofer.

My guitar amp was broke, so I took it to a local electronic tech, who worked from his home. He fixed the amp and cabinet for $70. Totally worth it.

Maybe you can buy a new subwoofer on Amazon, that's not as expensive. I have no idea what a SVS PC12 Subwoofer is really. Some kind of high end home entertainment stereo speaker or one of those new automatic vacuum cleaners?!?!

There must be music!

Here is a picture of the deceased.
SVS subs are very precise and musical while shaking the house for home theater

4j88j3.jpg

4j88j3.jpg
i've heard, no pun, svs makes excellent products. i've considered buying a pair of the wireless adapters, especially if i go 7.2, because a 105+ year old house kinda sucks running gauge wiring.

pointless at the moment since everything is up in the air. my poor yamaha 7.2.2 is unused currently.

i've heard, no pun, svs makes excellent products. i've considered buying a pair of the wireless adapters, especially if i go 7.2, because a 105+ year old house kinda sucks running gauge wiring.

pointless at the moment since everything is up in the air. my poor yamaha 7.2.2 is unused currently.

I went another direction for my towers and surrounds...didn't get them from SVS. I did go thru the atic for the wiring to the surrounds. The towers are just on either side of the TV so the wires are hidden

I do have a wireless adapter for the subwoofer tho

4j88j3.jpg

I checked Amazon and those things cost as much as my tv, stereo, and Wii U put together. That hurts!

Can I ask what type of car you drive? Usually people who have an expensive home theater have an expensive car. It's not important really.

Well, maybe it's cheaper to get it fixed? Just a thought.

4j88j3.jpg
What part of it died? Did the woofer itself die or did the amplifier portion die? You can probably swap a woofer or even swap an amplifier if need be.

If you decide to change it out, I am a big fan of the Dayton Ultimax series woofers. I have an Ultimax 18" for my theater system with a 3000 watt iNuke that is incredible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom