I am in shock still (1 Viewer)

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I worked 4 am until noon pacific time. Got off and headed over to my buddy's house who is a diehard dolphins fan. I sat there and laughed with him as the phins opened up a can on the saints in the first half. I thought, same old luck when they said there was a malfunction with the replay system. Laughed when we got the makeup call right before the half. Screamed at payton to go for the TD before half. I watched one of the better comebacks in Saints history. When I got home I passed right out. I just woke up and feel like it was all a dream. I love this team.

Eric

It's a beautiful thing!! I knew they could do it though! That it happened is simply amazing!!

I too passed out within minutes after the game. Woke up at 2:00 a.m., and logged on SR to make sure it was REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Who *&*&^^ing Dat!!!!
I'm having Pepper Jack Cheese on my sandwich today!!!!!!!!! I'll prolly eat a piece this morning as I make da sammiches...... :)

I too passed out within minutes after the game. Woke up at 2:00 a.m., and logged on SR to make sure it was REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Who *&*&^^ing Dat!!!!
I'm having Pepper Jack Cheese on my sandwich today!!!!!!!!! I'll prolly eat a piece this morning as I make da sammiches...... :)

Yummy! LOL! Had some Yday for breakfast. The sun is brighter and the flowers smell nicer today down here. Not sure why though?

I'm in shock as well. At the end of the game, I was just sitting there staring at the TV. My wife, a Packer fan, was jumping up and down and asking "if I liked what just happened." I was speechless. Still am, pretty much. What a great win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom