I Am Legend Predicted Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Crazy.

If the Pats win by that score. That would be even crazier.

A little too crazy.

Attachments

• prediction.jpg
    prediction.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 325
It could very easily happen! The Giants are known to blow up in the SB...and this year kinda reminds me when the Ravens with a dominant D killed the Giants....

It could very easily happen! The Giants are known to blow up in the SB...and this year kinda reminds me when the Ravens with a dominant D killed the Giants....

By my recollection the Giants have been in the Super Bowl 3 Times.....winning 2, one in a blowout of the Denver Broncos, and the other beating the Bills in a close contest, along with the loss to the Ravens.

If 2-1 (likely will be 2-2 after next week I'll concede) equals blowing up in the Superbowl I'd hate to hear your opinion of the Bills of the nineties.

We're looking at the wrong picture here. I think we should be worried that a cancer saving vaccine will cause mutant zombies to kill the entire human race. I mean they predicted a football game, it's only a matter of time until the rest comes true.

whoa...thats crazy...i cant remember if that was really on the screen shot or if someone is great with photoshop>??

it was in the movie. i remember looking at it and commenting to a buddy of mine that the damn pats are in yet another SB...

it was in the movie. i remember looking at it and commenting to a buddy of mine that the damn pats are in yet another SB...

yeah i said the same to my woman. Yet i didnt believe the giants to be there lol.

I haven't seen the movie but isn't it set in 2012, with flash backs to 2009? Wouldn't they be talking about next years Superbowl? So we get to look forward to another Patriots/Giants Super Bowl next year! Great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom