I AM MAD AS HECK but... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Remember your expectations for this team before the season started and realize this team has already exceeded expectations. We are still in the race for division championship/playoffs, lets please keep the support up for OUR young team and realize we cant win them all but we can still win the div. SUPPORT OUR TEAM, PLAYERS, AND COACHES. this year is special and our coach Will have this team ready to go to atlanta and shut them down and end atlantas season and come dec 31 we will win the "divisional championship game"

I hate to tell you but our race to the playoffs is over. By next week we will be 1 1/2 to 2 games out of first place in the division.

I agree. But fans have seen what this team is capable of doing. Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers.

Protect the football better and we'll see better results.

Remember your expectations for this team before the season started and realize this team has already exceeded expectations. We are still in the race for division championship/playoffs, lets please keep the support up for OUR young team and realize we cant win them all but we can still win the div. SUPPORT OUR TEAM, PLAYERS, AND COACHES. this year is special and our coach Will have this team ready to go to atlanta and shut them down and end atlantas season and come dec 31 we will win the "divisional championship game"

Brother, I'm right there with you. NO ONE expected to be where we are right now. We still have a chance. But Haslet left this team so barren of quality players and so full of selfish knuckleheads that Payton had to run half of lat years team off just to see what he had. It has been an unbelievable transformation in one year. Relax, enjoy the playoff run, and realize that this is only going to get better.

I really hate the phrase "Same Old Saints" because they are certainly not. They did play badly today, but this team now has character, which should carry us far, if not this year, than down the road when we are ready.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom