I am more excited about the WESLEY MCGRIFF hire than the ROB RYAN hire. (1 Viewer)

Well, that's an easy nickname: McGriff "The Crime Dog."

I'm pretty sure the crime dog reference is a due to his last name. Fred McGriff, Atlanta braves first baseman in the nineties, was the crime dog. I'm sure the criminal justice degree does have something to do with it, but they could have come up with something other than crime dog.

Coach crime dawg as we called him at ole miss is a players coach and was a great secondary coach at ole miss he was key in us getting Nkemdiche Treadwel TUNSIL and Conner he was one of the main reasons why we improved so much last year he will be missed in Oxford but I am so excited we got coach in New Orleans I exspects to see major improvement very fast who dat

I'm pretty sure the crime dog reference is a due to his last name. Fred McGriff, Atlanta braves first baseman in the nineties, was the crime dog. I'm sure the criminal justice degree does have something to do with it, but they could have come up with something other than crime dog.

McGriff was called the Crime Dog because of the similarity of his name to the animated dog in TV ads in the 80's featuring the animated character "McGruff the Crime Dog." His nickname probably has to do with both the original McGruff and McGriff.

McGruff.jpg

@CoachHughFreeze: Congrats to @coachcrimedawg on his new job with the Saints. They are getting a good coach and man. Thanks for your work at Ole Miss

GREAT COACH HOTTY TODDY & WHO DAT

Coach crime dawg as we called him at ole miss is a players coach and was a great secondary coach at ole miss he was key in us getting Nkemdiche Treadwel TUNSIL and Conner he was one of the main reasons why we improved so much last year he will be missed in Oxford but I am so excited we got coach in New Orleans I exspects to see major improvement very fast who dat

Perhaps they need to hire fewer coaches and more English professors at Ole Miss.

I'm writing this as I drive, must be a Lsu fan?? What u mad y'all didn't get Nkemdiche ?? All trying to tell you is coach McGriff is a great coach and is well respected in coaching circles. It was a great hire by the saints . We need a guy like coach M here in New Orleans!! I have no doubts that he will get things turned around, he is that good!!!! Quit hating bro.

I'm hoping he gets the same production out of the DB's that CJ got out of the wideouts.

I'm writing this as I drive, must be a Lsu fan?? What u mad y'all didn't get Nkemdiche ?? All trying to tell you is coach McGriff is a great coach and is well respected in coaching circles. It was a great hire by the saints . We need a guy like coach M here in New Orleans!! I have no doubts that he will get things turned around, he is that good!!!! Quit hating bro.

You're posting to SR while driving? Seriously.... It may be time to reevaluate your priorities, "bro". The fact that your post is unintelligible makes me neither an LSU fan nor upset that we hired McGriff.

All the talk about our horrible position coaches…

People were pretty excited about McGriff not too long ago. And he had an impeccable resume with proven success developing players.

Hmm...

People were pretty excited about McGriff not too long ago. And he had an impeccable resume with proven success developing players.

Hmm...

CUT HIM!!!

Seriously, though, there is a definite lack of talent on this team - both players and coaches, me thinks! Still, the season is not yet over, so don't react too quickly. Sure, we know they are bad, but let it play out first...

Hmm...
Joe Vitt probably overrules him every time he makes as decision.

Joe Vitt probably overrules him every time he makes as decision.

Yeah, I'm sure.

Vitt is the debil who runs this team with an iron fist or something. He's clearly overruling the DC, the DB coach, and the DL coach from his position of massive power. I hear he even dictates to Loomis who to draft.

Yeah, I'm sure.

Vitt is the debil who runs this team with an iron fist or something. He's clearly overruling the DC, the DB coach, and the DL coach from his position of massive power. I hear he even dictates to Loomis who to draft.
I'd fire them both, hell all of them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom