I am new here !!!! (1 Viewer)

Glad to have you aboard Valante! :9:
Just so you'll know, if you ever decide to visit the Gameday thread...

that's the booze talking. :all-coholic:

Pro tip: Never, under any circumstances, go to the Gameday Board. Thank me later, after your curiosity gets the best of you and you decide to visit said board anyway.

Been posting here for 11 years and I don't think I've ever participated in a game day thread over there.

No desire to see people already conceding the game if the Saints dared to fall behind 7-0.

Been posting here for 11 years and I don't think I've ever participated in a game day thread over there.

No desire to see people already conceding the game if the Saints dared to fall behind 7-0.

Not only conceding the game, but firing every coach and cutting half the starters on both sides. Then we score a touchdown and everybody flips the script. It’s insane.

Not only conceding the game, but firing every coach and cutting half the starters on both sides. Then we score a touchdown and everybody flips the script. It’s insane.

I rarely go to the game day board

Definitely full of emotional whiplash

On Highly Questionable a while back Dominique Foxforth mentioned it (think he was talking about twitter though not SR) made it sound like it’s unique to us

Pro tip: Never, under any circumstances, go to the Gameday Board. Thank me later, after your curiosity gets the best of you and you decide to visit said board anyway.
Insanity makes the world go around.

I am glad to be here!!! My uncle (NDCC) told me this group is a must to join !!!!! I am a woman who absolutely loves Football and New Orleans Saints !!!! I am a smack talker :) WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:
:hihi:
Well NDCC is great poster here so I'd expect that you would be no different. Welcome fellow WhoDat.

Welcome aboard! You will be enriched by all things here both Saints and non-Saints.
1) random picture thread-12 years of foolishness
2) pointy elbows and poles. You should start a pole
3) As you have time, explore some of the old threads “I am an idiot” comes to mind. The off-season can result in interesting notions
4) have fun and take nothing personally!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom