I am new here !!!! (1 Viewer)

I am glad to be here!!! My uncle (NDCC) told me this group is a must to join !!!!! I am a woman who absolutely loves Football and New Orleans Saints !!!! I am a smack talker :) WhoDat!!!!!

The Earth is 4.45 billion years old. We are all kinda new here.

Been posting here for 11 years and I don't think I've ever participated in a game day thread over there.

No desire to see people already conceding the game if the Saints dared to fall behind 7-0.

First Welcome Aboard V!!!!!

I have my own Gameday chat, my two sons and their friends....

I am glad to be here!!! My uncle (NDCC) told me this group is a must to join !!!!! I am a woman who absolutely loves Football and New Orleans Saints !!!! I am a smack talker :) WhoDat!!!!!

:gosaints:
:hihi:
Welcome on board to SR
1. The first rule of SR is to NEVER question the past arm strength of Drew Brees
2. The 2nd rule of SR is to NEVER question the present arm strength of Drew Brees
3. The 3rd rule of SR is to NEVER question the future arm strength of Drew Brees
4. The 4th rule of SR is to ALWAYS question the quality of our safeties
5. The 5th rule of SR is to never look directly into the eyes of any SR member (as this is perceived as a sign of aggression)
6. The last rule of SR is to never forget the "S" in Saints when writing in threads

Your uncle is right about SF, Valante. Welcome aboard! Just avoid all caps in your posts and you'll probably get along fine with everybody.

A big Who Dat and welcome to the premier site for all things Saints! Always good to have another female member since we are in the minority.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Geaux Saints!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom