I am predicting Reggie has a great game this Sunday (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
His touches have slowly increase since coming of off an injury, and and you can tell he is getting his legs back under him and he is itching to break out. If Ivory does play I am sure he will be limited in his touches which would mean an increase for PT and Bush. The Ravens D isn't a speedy bunch, and Reggie could burn them. Im sure Ray Lewis will be all over him, but watch Reggie busts loose in this game. I just have that feeling.

Ahh the Reggie big game thread. Love it. Myself, I am dying for Reggie to have a huge one. Unfortunatley I think it will happen every week. But I also think he needs more carries. HOWEVER, with the way Ivory runs we cannot limit his carries if he plays. Kid is a stud. Pierre looks pretty good too just coming back. Its a great problem for us reggie fans to have though

Ahh the Reggie big game thread. Love it. Myself, I am dying for Reggie to have a huge one. Unfortunatley I think it will happen every week. But I also think he needs more carries. HOWEVER, with the way Ivory runs we cannot limit his carries if he plays. Kid is a stud. Pierre looks pretty good too just coming back. Its a great problem for us reggie fans to have though

Had to do it bruh!! Now all we need is the "Am I the only one worried.." thread and we are good to go.

Who Dat?!

I think I'll go with Colston instead, Colston is money in the cold.

I was going to start a thread with the same title. Watching Arian Foster catch the ball underneath against the Ravens D on Monday night gave me visions of Reggie dancing free through their secondary.

If I had to guess a game where Reggie has a "hello NFL" game, I think it's against the Falcons. The Ravens style of play isn't condusive to Reggie breaking out.

I think 2 of our 3 running backs are going to have a big game. Brees&Payton are gonna expose that retirement home...

I hope Drew and Payton keep it up tempo the whole first half to wear the geriatric ravens crew down

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom