I am proud of this offseason (1 Viewer)

I think there are still several question marks?

• Do our safeties have anything left in the tank or will they give us the Byrd?
  • Is our OLine going to even be decent...we werent last year and we lost our best player....are we really pinning our hopes on a small school rookie?
  • Will age catch up to Cam, will Turner be the essential Rotation Edge rusher?
  • Will CantGuardMike return to full form...no guarantees with injuries?
  • I dont see a Shockey level TE on the roster are we adequate there?
  • Will suspensions/injuries be an issue for us?

• Is our OLine going to even be decent...we werent last year and we lost our best player....are we really pinning our hopes on a small school rookie?
Taysom Hill is no Shockey, but Shockey could never be a Taysom Hill. Hill will be a matchup nightmare with CGM, CO, JL, Kamara on the field. Who's going to pick him up in coverage?

Some legit question marks here....as always overall team health will be the key

1) This one I don't think is legit though. CGJ, HB, Maye, PJ, Sorenson (hopefully only sees the field on ST), I think we are fine here...
2) When healthy not only were they decent last year, they were dominant at times and we have much better depth this year...Ruiz will likely have to win his starting spot in camp, Penning's development will be key....
3) Cam's getting older but he was great last year....we will see....
4) I think he will but our WR corp is deeper than it has been in years with the additions of Olave and Landry
5) Shockey's don't grow on trees but everyone is sleeping on Juwan J who will be a 3rd year player that converted from WR to TE...I think he has a chance to breakout moreso than Trautman....
6) Perhaps, one of the RB's other than MI may have to step up....we will see....

Overall, I think this is one of the strongest, deepest rosters we have had in awhile...if relatively healthy I expect 12+ wins....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom