I am ready.. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
..to move on from Monty. I know he just got his contract extension, but this is pathetic. Either they're tanking 2 seasons in a row or he just can't coach in this league. All the talent we've had in recent seasons that moved on are doing well. We have talent, and I don't care how "young" we are, we keep getting out coached and out played. I'm tired of watching these games for just another loss.

rneKMLTGN133ENKFLjkofnldnfgrqon vvornklfmrognkfmr.mfrkel;d mfowknlfse,drtfqtwetwerweqr

..to move on from Monty. I know he just got his contract extension, but this is pathetic. Either they're tanking 2 seasons in a row or he just can't coach in this league. All the talent we've had in recent seasons that moved on are doing well. We have talent, and I don't care how "young" we are, we keep getting out coached and out played. I'm tired of watching these games for just another loss.

rneKMLTGN133ENKFLjkofnldnfgrqon vvornklfmrognkfmr.mfrkel;d mfowknlfse,drtfqtwetwerweqr

Where's "all this talent" you speak of? I'd love to see it. We win the games we do because the players we do have play hard, but until we actually get some real talent, we will never know if Monty can coach or not.

Where's "all this talent" you speak of? I'd love to see it. We win the games we do because the players we do have play hard, but until we actually get some real talent, we will never know if Monty can coach or not.

Co-sign

The talent we have plays every other game and when he does play he scores a bunch of points in the first half and doesn't even get in double digits in the second half. This team does have some talent. Anderson has made the most three's in the nba, Davis is a very good player whenever he gets minutes and then there is Gordon well I already explained him. More talent is needed no doubt but Monty is a very stubborn coach and his freaking line ups are dumb as hell most of the time. I will give him one more year but after that if another year like this one happens it is time to move on.

Yep. We lost two solid rotational guys to add to that in Smith and Rivers. Mason has been pretty hot coming off of the bench and Anderson is Anderson. Just about everyone else belongs in the D-League.

The talent we have plays every other game and when he does play he scores a bunch of points in the first half and doesn't even get in double digits in the second half. This team does have some talent. Anderson has made the most three's in the nba, Davis is a very good player whenever he gets minutes and then there is Gordon well I already explained him. More talent is needed no doubt but Monty is a very stubborn coach and his freaking line ups are dumb as hell most of the time. I will give him one more year but after that if another year like this one happens it is time to move on.

I'm curious to see how Gordon does next season, assuming he is here. He's probably still not 100% game shape wise because he's pretty much missed two seasons. Oh, Curry passed up Anderson for most 3s.

I've been more interested in next year for a while now. I'll give Gordon and Monty a pass.

Yep. We lost two solid rotational guys to add to that in Smith and Rivers. Mason has been pretty hot coming off of the bench and Anderson is Anderson. Just about everyone else belongs in the D-League.

I'm curious to see how Gordon does next season, assuming he is here. He's probably still not 100% game shape wise because he's pretty much missed two seasons. Oh, Curry passed up Anderson for most 3s.

I've been more interested in next year for a while now. I'll give Gordon and Monty a pass.

Did not know he passed him up but he is still at least top 5 in threes made. Gordon just seems, at least to me, that he will always be hurt. He seems not to good at playing through pain in other words he seems soft. We will say I hope with the name change that will bring some excitement to the city and they can win at least 35-40 games.

Agree, I'll throw out a couple of names,

Jeff Van Gundy,

John Calipari (Anthony Davis dad would be happy at least)

Larry Brown

Anyone want to add to list feel free.

The problem is that our talent is injured. One gets healthy another one goes down. Injuries and bad coaching is where we stand.

I do agree Gordon needs to be traded, and my patience is running thin on Vasquez.

The problem is that our talent is injured. One gets healthy another one goes down. Injuries and bad coaching is where we stand.

I do agree Gordon needs to be traded, and my patience is running thin on Vasquez.

Gravy would be an excellent back up PG. Maybe if they sign or draft one he can come off of the bench. I actually think he is not doing to bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom