i am retiring from snoteball (1 Viewer)

I played against JJ in high school, and he was by far the best Snoteballer on his team. Coach killah, we gotta get this guy.

I tried to OD on some Flintstones vitamins. I'm sorry coach, I didnt mean to be a distraction.

i have decided not to retire, but i want to renegotiate my contract

I agree, for a smaller price.

with a total of 4796 posts and counting and nearly 6 posts per day, my numbers demand more
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

with a total of 4796 posts and counting and nearly 6 posts per day, my numbers demand more
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This might have to go to arbitration. You are a head ache for the team right now. Look, I think you are a good snoter when you are healthy and playing but is really worth this and all those drops? It isn't fair to the other guys on the team.

This might have to go to arbitration. You are a head ache for the team right now. Look, I think you are a good snoter when you are healthy and playing but is really worth this and all those drops? It isn't fair to the other guys on the team.

this is not about the team...it's about me....i snote me some snote....if you can't see how important my snotage is to the team than you are blind...i will be the MVS this season:cussing:

this is not about you jcode....you just want the snoteball more....you have been trying to get rid of me from the beginning.....i guess you are still jealous i won the Biletnisnote award in college

Perhaps you'd like to step outside so we can figure things out.

that's not gonna solve anything except which color shoes to match with your face...black or blue? it's your choice:cussing:

t_16668.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom