I am sick of people letting their pets roam. (2 Viewers)

Comfort animals are not service animals and TBH people with anxiety and panic don't need a dog. All they are doing is misplacing their anxiety and panic onto a dog who then becomes anxious and stressed himself. I'd like to throat punch people who are like "it's my emotional support animal".

How the airlines allow animals on board is mind boggling to me. They wont serve peanuts because of the 2% of population allergic to peanuts, but roll your dogs in the plane that barely has enough room.

I think the only store my dogs ever went into was pet smart (which encourages you to bring em in) Man did they ever like trips to pet smart :)

How the airlines allow animals on board is mind boggling to me. They wont serve peanuts because of the 2% of population allergic to peanuts, but roll your dogs in the plane that barely has enough room.
I think Id prefer the company of most dogs to most people on a flight. But Ive never seen a dog on an airplane yet. It could happen though

My flight from Nashville to Ft Lauderdale last week had three dogs on it. Full flight. Two of the dogs seemed really well behaved, but I also didn't have to sit next to them.

I guess I'm in the minority here because I don't mind people bringing their dogs in public. I'm a bit surprised some of you have such violent feelings about it. If I were a Republican I'd be sending my thoughts and prayers. Instead I'm sending good vibes for you to chill out and let people enjoy time with their loved pets.

I cant imagine hitting someones pet, I'm sorry you've been through it multiple times. I'm a delivery driver and deliver out to the country often. I definitely understand what you mean, they never have them in a fenced in yard or on a leash. I own a pitbull and am scared to death what may happen to him if he gets out of my yard, hes sweet as could be and would let anyone take him. I rarely let him in the yard out of fear of someone stealing him. I wish more people would look after their own pets tho.

This morning I killed someone’s dog. It ran out of some tall grass on the side of the road and I had no time to react. I was only going 45 mph.
This is the fourth time this year.
The other three times my car suffered mostly cosmetic damages and I didn’t need to do much about it. This time is different.
This time, the dog was bigger and destroyed the bumper cover and the aerodynamic cover that is under the front of the car.
Anyone who has driven on some of Mississippi ‘s county roads knows that the grass grows right up to the edge of the pavement. The dog ran out of grass that was at least two feet high.
All of the animals (one cat, three dogs) were killed within a half mile or so from each other.
I think someone is wondering why their animals keep going missing.
I understand the concept that if you live in a rural area, on a large parcel of land, and little traffic, you might let your pets have some freedom. This stretch of road is just outside of town and is very busy.
Now I’m having to miss work to take care of this and I carry a high deductible so, it’s going to hurt.
Frustrated.

Was the Polaris damaged? Say it ain't so! I was mountain biking one time in the hills of Orange County and saw a Bobcat run by, it didn't threaten me at all, just was out for a run or something.

Sorry to hear about your accident. At least you weren't injured!

Was the Polaris damaged? Say it ain't so! I was mountain biking one time in the hills of Orange County and saw a Bobcat run by, it didn't threaten me at all, just was out for a run or something.

Sorry to hear about your accident. At least you weren't injured!
Thanks.
I wasn’t driving the Slingshot. There was a chance of rain so I was driving my Hyundai.

So wait, just so I understand, you think you hit a dog with your car, and then you immediatly post it on Saints Report. Then you look out the window and see it is a bob cat?
Not quite

So wait, just so I understand, you think you hit a dog with your car, and then you immediatly post it on Saints Report. Then you look out the window and see it is a bob cat?
You could do some serious damage hitting one of those! :no:

Skid-steer-T450-Bobcat.jpg

Sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom