I am so happy right now. (1 Viewer)

kewee

I exist as I am, that is enough
Reaction score
Because almost every player I read about that is availiable, whether through FA , or trade, it mentions the Saints are interested almost everytime. I'm just really pleased so far, and all of you should be too. So stop whining about Dan Morgan, Ian Gold, etc, because, as of right now, that's all we can get.

I agree. At least we are making some noise before FA.

Plus the defensive backs run at the combine today. That should make you even happier.

I have been on cloud nine ever since we landed Drew Brees. We always have a chance with that guy.

But yeah, im not complaining if we just do some "patchwork" in the FA. I do hope, if we do go after Dan Morgan that we address MLB very early in the draft. To many eggs in one basket at a critical position if we just leave it with him and no depth behind.

See Avatar.
I don't want Morgan either, but don't you feel that the Saints would be smart enough to draft a LB'er early? I mean, I just can't see anyone putting all their faith in someone who has played in 4 games his last two years, while also coming off an Achilles injury. I just see us signing him for depth.

I agree with a depth signing. What i'm worried about is our staff being convinced that he's healthy enough to be a starter and not having a talented starter in front of him. Stranger things have been done by this organization.

Almost every Top 100 player is interested in LSU, too. That doesn't mean they'll being going to LSU though...

I agree with a depth signing. What i'm worried about is our staff being convinced that he's healthy enough to be a starter and not having a talented starter in front of him. Stranger things have been done by this organization.

Somebody in our Front Office loves the "injured underdog'.

ex:Chase Lyman,Meachem,Zach Thomas,Dan Morgan,Deuce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom