I Am So Proud Of This TEAM!! (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
5-0 since Brees went down, and 6-1 overall in sole possession of the NFCS.

If Brees comes back as himself (meaning healthy and efficient), and the defense continues to play like this, we're aware gonna stomp mudholes in some teams by scoring a ton of points while keeping them with few.

I'm just so proud of our guys!!

Last edited:
5-0 some Brees went down, and 6-1 overall in sole possession of the NFCS.

If Brees comes back as himself (meaning healthy and efficient), and the defense continues to play like this, we're aware gonna stomp mudholes in some teams by scoring ton of points while keeping them with few.

I'm just so proud of our guys!!

All the way w/ ya, my man.

Me too!!!

I can't even believe how good we are playing without Brees!

Great Team Character, Great Team Effort, and Great Team Culture!!!

I'm so proud of what they've done this year. It would have been so easy to just give up and think the season is over.

Everyone has really stepped up and given the team a true chance to make it to the playoffs and, hopefully, Superbowl this year. And I'm also proud of the fans for rallying behind Teddy B and the team while Teddy is refinding his way as a QB in this league.

No matter what happens...

I'm PROUD

What happens when you have your potential Superbowl season disrupted by atrocious officiating? What happens when you lose your hall of fame qb in game 2? Saints could have just give up right?

It takes Moxie to rise above it and ball like the Saints do! This is: 1) Why we should be VERY proud and 2) Proof that we ARE going to win a Superbowl this year.

Has anybody noticed the calm and subdued "celebrations" this year? Sure occasionally they may high five each other, but you never see them pleased with themselves. They are hungry. When a team has that mentality they will always find a way to win.

This Saints team comes into ANY game like they really don't expect to lose. They seem every bit as focused as the 2009 team. Before and after the games. They have that "look". There is no team currently in the NFL that could have beaten them today.

Its exciting!

Now let's get back to work....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom