I am so sick of pink men... (1 Viewer)

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erica-jong/whos-tired-of-pink_b_81087.html

I am so tired of pink men whose wives double or triple the family income thinking they can spend it without doing a damn thing at home. I am so tired of pink men spouting nonsense on TV. I am so tired of pink men arguing, blathering, bloviating, predicting the future--usually wrongly--and telling women to shut up. I am so sick of hearing that another pink man has dropped his children out a window, off a bridge or killed his pregnant wife or killed his unpregnant wife because he was infatuated with another pregnant woman. I am so sick of pink men making war and talking about peace.

whew...glad she's not talking about me in that irrational tirade.

So her whole argument is even though women can be as bad as 'pink men' we should elect them anyway just because?

Yo, Erica! Pink this!

If she's typical of the kind of woman she wants in power, us testicle-bearers would be insane to go along. Man, that screed just reeks of envy and a thirst for vengeance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erica-jong/whos-tired-of-pink_b_81087.html

I am so tired of pink men whose wives double or triple the family income thinking they can spend it without doing a damn thing at home. I am so tired of pink men spouting nonsense on TV. I am so tired of pink men arguing, blathering, bloviating, predicting the future--usually wrongly--and telling women to shut up. I am so sick of hearing that another pink man has dropped his children out a window, off a bridge or killed his pregnant wife or killed his unpregnant wife because he was infatuated with another pregnant woman. I am so sick of pink men making war and talking about peace.

Iron my shirt.

I am so tired of pink men whose wives double or triple the family income thinking they can spend it without doing a damn thing at home.

She's tired of John Kerry?

I'm tired of women who want equal rights, then get upset when men don't open the door for them.

Now you get me a beer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom