I am still playing Madden 12. Anything better? (1 Viewer)

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
I got into roster/schedule modding and such on Madden 12, and since I liked the gameplay so much, never felt the need to buy any newer ones. But I'm starting to get bored with it. How are the last couple of PS3 Maddens? I remember a couple years ago they had taken out the player edit feature because it messed something up. And I heard something about no more franchise mode?

Just curious if it's worth the upgrade. Probably more interested in 15 than 14 (or 25 or whatever it was called), just because it will be more up-to-date.

12 is probably still the best offering all around. especially for deep franchise modes.

if you are still on ps3/360, stay away from 15. 25 is OK. only reason to update right now is if you play the online modes competitively. We'll see how 16 does with Franchise, but the mode has been fairly shallow since they resurfaced it in 13.

25 allows you to download custom updates. Last week I downloaded the updated Saints roster for my franchise. And I must say, Hau and Anthony really impress me. Waiting for the season to get closer so I could download the actual roster for every team.
Madden 15 offers the same thing though. I play 25 on my PS4 at home and 15 on my PS3 which comes with me out of town for work.

25 allows you to download custom updates. Last week I downloaded the updated Saints roster for my franchise. And I must say, Hau and Anthony really impress me. Waiting for the season to get closer so I could download the actual roster for every team.
Madden 15 offers the same thing though. I play 25 on my PS4 at home and 15 on my PS3 which comes with me out of town for work.
But you can't play online without an official update roster, right? do they update the rosters on older versions?

Been playing 25 the last couple days and really enjoy it. Anybody point me to a fairly accurate roster update for the Saints, or at least one that is a good starting point.... If not I'll do one myself.

I hated 12. The adjustment from 11 to 12 was difficult. How can you download custom updates for 15? Are they official, or just fan made roster updates?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom