I am telling you what this game will come down to (1 Viewer)

and we may feel nervous about this....

Pin stripes.....

1-2 calls will dictate the outcome. Otherwise these teams are well matched.

Note: I am NOT saying which way those calls will go

The first thing that came into my mind when I read your title was "Cook catching the damn ball!" But Lutz is a good one too!

It’s Lutz and if you feel confident in him making a 45+ yard fg down 2 in the 4th quarter with 3 seconds left...

can you imagine the story lines about the Saints if... My gosh...
There's precedent for this, of course...Garrett Hartley was a bit of a head case down the stretch in '09, but sent us to the SB with a clutch kick and might have been the Superbowl MVP runner-up.

Taysom fumbling the ball on our 20-yard line to give the Bucs good field position in the final minute of the game..

Aaaaaand then- Jenkins gets a pick-6 on Brady's first pass to seal the game...

It’ll come down to Peat and if he’s playing with a fire under him or not....

Taysom fumbling the ball on our 20-yard line to give the Bucs good field position in the final minute of the game..

Aaaaaand then- Jenkins gets a pick-6 on Brady's first pass to seal the game...
So many tendencies we have seen could become “the thing”.

The play caller needs to consider the situation and the risk when he puts the ball in the vicinity of one of those tendencies.

Last edited:
Ndamukong Suh and Ceaser Ruiz

Let’s review the past 3 years playoff exits:
1.) Minneapolis Miracle (complete whiff on the attempted tackle)
2.) Infamous no call
3.) Blatant push off

Looks like a missed FG is missing from that puzzle. This just may be it if it is to happen. However, I don’t think it will. I think we are going to the SB. The only exit will be flying home with the trophy in hand

1000s of tiny, interrelated moments galvanizing into 15-20 significant moments which coalesce into 3-5 turning points which will get wrapped in and over analyzed as a dominant narrative which will miss 35% of the point

I think it’s just who wants it more. Bucs lost twice and are gonna be P'Oed. We’re more like the arrogant team that can’t lose to them. At least I hope that’s not what the mind set it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom