I Am (1 Viewer)

JDTM

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
not compaining, but NO RESPECT. I just heard that the Falcons lost to a not so good Saints team. I CALL BULL CRAP ON THAT.

This "not so good Saints team" is going to be back in #2 seed position tommorrow..

Rodney%20Dangerfield.jpg

I WANT to be overlooked. I want everyone to keep saying we're the same old Saints. I want to sneak in the playoffs under the radar. What's the problem?

This "not so good Saints team" is going to be back in #2 seed position tommorrow..

They're already there, regardless of the outcome of any other games. We have a better conference record.

We have been not so good. Its true. Whats so good about winning 2/5 and turning the ball over 3x a game? Not too much!

I think the media is having a hard time figuring this team out. Bottom line, if we dont turn the ball over we will win every game. I dont think there is a defense in the league that we cant score on, just dont turn the ball over anymore

The Falcons just lost 4 in a row, and the Saints are a "not so good" team?

Were you listening to Atlanta sports media?

That "No Good" Saints team just kicked their butts on their turf to cap off what we started on that monday night game LOL.

I WANT to be overlooked. I want everyone to keep saying we're the same old Saints. I want to sneak in the playoffs under the radar. What's the problem?

Blue, this line of thinking makes my head feel like it's going to explode. Could someone please explain to me the virtue of not being good enough to be considered one of the favorites? I want to go into the playoffs on a six-game winning streak, not sneak into the playoffs under the radar. I will never understand why you, or others who have expressed a similar sentiment, would want the Saints to play badly enough to be considered "the same old Saints" or mediocre enough to be overlooked.

I understand that people like pulling for an underdog, but I can assure you, with no fear of contradiction, that Steeler fans much preferred the years of being a frontrunner to the years of frustration and defeats. 49er fans certainly enjoyed being considered the best team in football rather than alsorans, which they were annually prior to 1981. Great teams wins the big games, underdogs and "under the radar" teams rarely do.

Sorry for the rant, but let's enjoy this time of being out in front in the division. Let's enjoy the playoff run. And let's learn how to deal with having a successful team to root for, because I believe that's what the Saints will be for several years to come. :ezbill:

From everything I have seen from this team I have to agree that "IF WE DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER, WE WIN!!"

It's that simple.

From everything I have seen from this team I have to agree that "IF WE DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER, WE WIN!!"

It's that simple.

I believe thats what Troy Aikman said before kick off. Appearantly playing in the NFL leads sideline reporters to know something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom