I believe… Saints go all the way! (1 Viewer)

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this video around the 2009 game against the Patriots, and that was such an amazing time to be a fan. Hopefully we restore the magic!

kizzy821

Existence Sucks
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhhh, I was a 10 year old little girl with no one to talk football with. No one knew how much I loved the Saints and I didn't know to tell anyone.

But when this song came on, I would run outside on my grandma's back porch and dance MY ARSE OFF just out of sight of anyone who might be looking out the backdoor.

Then I would sneak back inside and commence to playing with my dolls like I was a completely normal little girl.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhhh, I was a 10 year old little girl with no one to talk football with. No one knew how much I loved the Saints and I didn't know to tell anyone.

But when this song came on, I would run outside on my grandma's back porch and dance MY ARSE OFF just out of sight of anyone who might be looking out the backdoor.

Then I would sneak back inside and commence to playing with my dolls like I was a completely normal little girl.
I ❤️ this story also.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason, I thought Irma Thomas sang that song.

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

That’s a great story and I had no idea you were a girl, all these years of reading your posts lol.

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this video around the 2009 game against the Patriots, and that was such an amazing time to be a fan. Hopefully we restore the magic!

Thanks Dre I love this video! I got goosebumps all over again 😍

Walter White

All-Pro
Reaction score

I remember back in the day it would come on the radio right before the game broadcast would come on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom