I believe… Saints go all the way! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I posted this video around the 2009 game against the Patriots, and that was such an amazing time to be a fan. Hopefully we restore the magic!

Aww this hit that soft spot!! I’ve been a fan since oooh idk 87!! I remember this song they play it in the Qtrs all the time. Seemed like the Saints would beat anybody they played but them darn whiners

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I alternated between this and "The Saints Are Coming" for my ringtone that season.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I alternated between this and "The Saints Are Coming" for my ringtone that season.
I couldn't use either one of these songs for my ringtone. Considering how many spam calls I get in a day, I don't want to start hating either one of these old favorites.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this video around the 2009 game against the Patriots, and that was such an amazing time to be a fan. Hopefully we restore the magic!

A little trivia about this^ song, "I Believe".
When it was first released, the Saints were on a one game winning streak. Seriously.
The release of the song was featured as a news story on WWL TV Channel 4. After the story I turned to my wife and said, "This is proof that Saints fans are the greatest in the world. Just imagine what everyone would be doing if we were on a 2-game win streak!"
:hihi:

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I couldn't use either one of these songs for my ringtone. Considering how many spam calls I get in a day, I don't want to start hating either one of these old favorites.
lol well it was only assigned to friends...not every incoming call. But I know what you mean, I refuse to use a favorite song as my morning alarm for fear of hating it.

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score

And btw...thank for putting this song in my head today...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom