Saints I can’t explain it, but I’ve got a strong gut feeling... (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
That the Saints are going to blow out the Rams next Sunday. I’m talking like 51-17 or something.

I just feel like Goff is going to get shell-shocked and their entire team is going to fall apart. Marcus Peters gets torched a few times and gets himself ejected.

Close game against Rams. Depends on the run game on both sides. Ingram, AK, and Line need to get it going. Hope the Oline can get healthy again by Sunday. This will be a dog fight by some heavyweights.
Close game 21-23...on a Will Lutz FG.

Brees has something to prove. With a few breaks we could run away with it. But nobody is guaranteed any breaks.

I hope you are right. It would be such a statement and a big [mod edit :nono: Thinly veiled profanity] to the NFL. Who want to see Pats and Rams in the Bowl. I dont understand why Brees vs Brady doesnt mean major headlines and viewers? It is common sense

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost never attempt predictions, but I’m feeling a rare sense of confidence about such a big game. The Rams are a talented team and I can think of a lot of reasons why they should win. But there’s something around these Saints this season that can’t be measured in stats and scoreboards.

I’ll channel Christopher Walken and just say I think Brees is about to paint his masterpiece.

That the Saints are going to blow out the Rams next Sunday. I’m talking like 51-17 or something.

I just feel like Goff is going to get shell-shocked and their entire team is going to fall apart. Marcus Peters gets torched a few times and gets himself ejected.

Man I will personally Paypal you $100 if we win by 20+.

Michael Wilbon said today on PTI that he thought it could be blow out by the Saints. I am leaning that way myself.

I think Cooper Kupp not playing will be a huge difference for our defense. He ate us alive in the second half, I think covering Josh Reynolds is a big drop off in talent from Kupp who was turning out to be a monster. I think they will try to grind it out this time and play keep away since they know our DBs can cover what they have left. Latt can cover Cooks and I like Apple press man on Woods.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom