I can’t wait for next season (1 Viewer)

Am I crazy for saying that I think Dak Prescott would thrive in this offense?

You're not crazy at all. I think Dak would have a lot of success in this offense. But I guess you could say the same for a number of QBs. It's the perfect situation to step in and succeed. Great offensive coach, good O line, top 5 WR, top 5 RB, and a solid defense. What more could a QB ask for? Oh yeah, I forgot, money. They could ask for money. And a lot of it. Last report I saw Dak was asking for all the money. I don't know if he's worth that.

You're not crazy at all. I think Dak would have a lot of success in this offense. But I guess you could say the same for a number of QBs. It's the perfect situation to step in and succeed. Great offensive coach, good O line, top 5 WR, top 5 RB, and a solid defense. What more could a QB ask for? Oh yeah, I forgot, money. They could ask for money. And a lot of it. Last report I saw Dak was asking for all the money. I don't know if he's worth that.

But post Achilles tear, he may realize no team would want him for that money...even Dallas, especially if they draft a QB

Last edited:
But post Achilles tear, he may realizes no team would want him for that money...even Dallas especially if they draft a QB

Yeah that's a bad injury and should drive his price down. Whoever signs him is going to be taking a huge risk. Some guys are never the same after an Achilles injury.

So would you rather pay Dak and hope for the best or go with a healthy Winston for much less? I wish we could've seen more of Winston to have a better idea what he'd look like in this offense. SP knows though and that's all that matters. If he thinks Winston is the guy then I can get behind that. If he thinks Hill is the guy then I guess I'll have to get behind that too.

Yeah that's a bad injury and should drive his price down. Whoever signs him is going to be taking a huge risk. Some guys are never the same after an Achilles injury.

So would you rather pay Dak and hope for the best or go with a healthy Winston for much less? I wish we could've seen more of Winston to have a better idea what he'd look like in this offense. SP knows though and that's all that matters. If he thinks Winston is the guy then I can get behind that. If he thinks Hill is the guy then I guess I'll have to get behind that too.

I think SP was comfortable with either Hill or Jameis until reports of all these star QBs being available lol...I doubt he he can contain himself.

i personally will bet the farm that Saints win the Super Bowl if ARod was the Saints QB. That’s my opinion Though

in his last blessing toward the Saints, he will honor their wish that he be quiet about retirement until after they have secured their next quarterback. What a stud

Unfortunately we can’t win with Brees. Father Time had just taken its toll. Drew’s shortcoming truly restricts options on offense.
Jameis has all the tools of a premier quarterback. Hopefully with a year under Drew he can see what it takes to be great. And Payton can return to the aggressive schemes we were implementing in 2011.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom