I can’t wait for next season (1 Viewer)

I cringe when people say things like this.

Is there ultimately nothing else happening in the next 7 months, outside of free agency, draft and preseason football, that you look forward to?
Well, I love Saints football. This is a Saints football forum. I’m always looking forward to the next Saints game. I do like other things too lol.

I cringe when people say things like this.

Is there ultimately nothing else happening in the next 7 months, outside of free agency, draft and preseason football, that you look forward to?
There’s other stuff besides football?!?!?
But seriously, I just say it half joking. I have other stuff to do.

I think Drew returns for another year. I can't see him retiring losing to Brady and his last pass thrown in his career being intercepted.

he better hurry up and get the surgery on his rotator cuff then, b/c he would have months of rehab afterwards

I supported Drew this year, knowing that he had very little left in the tank. There is no way that I can support him returning in 2021. I'd really hope that Payton/Loomis would step in if that was the case. His window is closed...and it's time to move forward.
I totally agree

Hill’s contract is rediculous. No wonder the saints are way over the cap.

I'm riding with Brees until the wheels fall off. Unfortunately, they fell off. I'm ready for a QB that can consistently throw the ball 20 or more yards EVERY game. We also need to become elite on defense in case we can't get Stafford or even Winston. I'm over Taysom as a starting QB. I think he could be successful but he doesn't seem to use Kamara enough and I think the offense should run through Kamara and Thomas. Maybe go after another TE and copy New Englands 2 TE sets. If we do roll with Taysom then I'll be excited to see what kind of offense we build for him.

Ive seen so many vids on YouTube about trading MT13, getting Watson....we are broke. Trading MT13 is insane and would kill us...

I just don’t see any huge moves. Lots of restructuring contracts, losing some good players to free agency. But if anyone can do something it would be Loomis. Underhill says we can continue kicking the can down the road forever if we want. Talking about the cap situation....

who knows what’s gonna happen.

Let me introduce you to Mickey Loomis. He usually makes it happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom