I can see the Bucs firing Bruce Arians and Bring in Josh McDaniels if things don't work out (1 Viewer)

The problem is Brady, he has never been a good deep ball passer without Randy Moss and for some reason they love to throw it deep. Take away Brady's deep passing attempts this year and his statistics are so much better.

I literally was hearing them argue for Brady on Sirius NFL Channel about how he is a deep thrower. Caller was like short to intermediate throws and run the ball...host was like No No No No, and talking over the caller.

You can stick a fork in Brady. No mobility. Inaccurate deep passer. Cry baby. Playing in a bad system with an idiot for a HC and a porous O line. Way overpaid, as if he's some kind of savior. His day has come and gone. He should send Belicheat a huge Christmas present b/c, a la Victor Frankenstein, he made Brady into a success.

You can stick a fork in Brady. No mobility. Inaccurate deep passer. Cry baby. Playing in a bad system with an idiot for a HC and a porous O line. Way overpaid, as if he's some kind of savior. His day has come and gone. He should send Belicheat a huge Christmas present b/c, a la Victor Frankenstein, he made Brady into a success.
You know how many times this has been said. Brady is quite capable of adjusting or at least he was with BB. If that team goes to more of a ball control offense he is still very capable of getting the ball out quick, competing at a high level and being very accurate. He also still has plenty of arm to hit the intermediate outs and has the receivers to do it. Literally all he has to do is quit throwing the deep shots. Now on the defensive side of the ball, that secondary still has issues.

Well, well, well. What a difference a few weeks make. Before the Saints game the Bucs were riding high. The media was gassing them up and paving the way for them to cruise to the Super Bowl. Now we're on here talking about whether they need to move on from Arians and/or Brady.

SourWeightyAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif

You know how many times this has been said. Brady is quite capable of adjusting or at least he was with BB. If that team goes to more of a ball control offense he is still very capable of getting the ball out quick, competing at a high level and being very accurate. He also still has plenty of arm to hit the intermediate outs and has the receivers to do it. Literally all he has to do is quit throwing the deep shots. Now on the defensive side of the ball, that secondary still has issues.
Let's see. Brady is 43. Overpaid. Playing in a poorly designed offensive system with a mediocre (at best) O line. Suffers from entitlement attitude. Wants to run the team, undercutting the coach. Unlikely to end up in a much better situation with another team at this stage in his career. Nah, I don't take back anything I wrote.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom