I can see the Bucs firing Bruce Arians and Bring in Josh McDaniels if things don't work out (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Any thoughts?

This may be the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard.

You remember what a train wreck he was as head coach at Denver? He literally tried to destroy that organization and they fired him before he could pull it off. Didn't even finish his second season.

Then him doing the Colts dirty a couple of years ago. No team should ever want to hire him after that.

The problem is Brady, he has never been a good deep ball passer without Randy Moss and for some reason they love to throw it deep. Take away Brady's deep passing attempts this year and his statistics are so much better.

This may be the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard.

You remember what a train wreck he was as head coach at Denver? He literally tried to destroy that organization and they fired him before he could pull it off. Didn't even finish his second season.

Then him doing the Colts dirty a couple of years ago. No team should ever want to hire him after that.
But that's the system Brady is successful with. He has never thrown that many picks.

Last edited:
Maybe they'll fire their OC, but they certainly won't let McDaniels drive the bus as head coach.
If Brady gets his way they will hire him. Unless they pull off a trade for Belichick.

If the Bucs are smart they’d move on from Brady and Arians at the end of the year. There’s no future there.

Depends on who the organization wants to stick with. If they want to keep Brady, then they might want to move on to a HC that can form an offense/gameplan around the QB's capability in the present (basically a SP-esque coach), which is obviously easier said than done. If they want Arians, then they're probably gonna want to move onto a younger QB with a big arm and a taste for good decisions. Possibly someone like Zach Wilson.

I do not think this will happen. BA + TB12 has brought a lot of excitment to a franchise without it. Bucs are not serious SB contenders they just want publicity which they have got (also with AB)

The problem is Brady, he has never been a good deep ball passer without Randy Moss and for some reason they love to throw it deep. Take away Brady's deep passing attempts this year and his statistics are so much better.
Its Arians. Thats his offense. Same reason Winston did it last season. Arians prefers to play top down instead of short to deep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom